I've just been attacked by a security guard

I’m writing this for my own protection. I woke up at 4am to have a pee next to my trailer and next thing I know I’m being rugby tackled by some cross-eyed man in flip-flops. He begins screaming that he’s security and that he has a dog. At this point he’s on top of me and I’m laying in my own urine along with the driver parked up next to me. This security guard must’ve been on drugs because he sat on top of me for at least 5 minutes before realising I’m driving the double decker next to him before letting me up and apologising.

I’m physically shaken right now. I don’t think I’m going to get back to sleep.

You need to sit down and talk about it with your fiancé, I bet she’ll be shocked…

Oh, hang on, she always has that look, plus you’ll have to pump her up to tell her. Forget it, bad idea.
I’ve got a better one, ask yourself “what would UKTramp do?”…shouldn’t take long.

Some people would have paid good money for that experience.
Best advice I can give is use a in cab ■■■■ bottle. Sod getting dressed for a wee in the night

…is this a wind-up?..or a poor attempt at trolling? :confused:

…if not, and if it’s genuine…whereabouts are you parked?

Lancsdriver70:

No I’m being serious. I’m parked up at the (removed) . I got out of the cab with a torch and he must of thought I was trying to break into the lorry. He was definitely smoking weed or something because he didn’t seem right. My TM is sending out a driver in a van so I can go home because I’m seriously stressed out right now. I’ve banged my knee and I don’t want to stay here.

Edit: removed service station name in case it is breaks rules

Why are you peeing alongside your trailer (with another driver) if you’re at services?

In these situations I find it best to make sure this actually happened when in reality it’s more likely you where having a ■■■■■■■■■ about men in flip flops.
Nothing to be ashamed of one time in the barracks I dreamt I was licking a massive ice cream, to cut a long story short that was the end of my army career.

Hmm deleted your account going well :unamused:

Dipper_Dave:
In these situations I find it best to make sure this actually happened when in reality it’s more likely you where having a ■■■■■■■■■ about men in flip flops.
Nothing to be ashamed of one time in the barracks I dreamt I was licking a massive ice cream, to cut a long story short that was the end of my army career.

You dreamt about licking the end of your army career?

Why do you all reply to uktramp/it’sjoe/drpenis :unamused:
Don’t feed the troll!

tango boy:
Don’t feed the troll!

Because …its amusing. Im still looking for a copy of UKT’s refridgeration book, i want a signed copy… :grimacing:

tango boy:
Don’t feed the troll!

Because I’m bored and can’t sleep. Besides, I’m wondering how long the van driver will take to reach Denmark.

Besides, if that WAS UKTramp at glews garage the other day, then he and I know each other. :open_mouth:

Is this real or did you eat cheese before going to bed and have a wild nightmare? Did this driver / security guard not think it strange at any point he was grappling with a man who was unable to defend himself due to him having his todger in his hand?

Captain Caveman 76:

tango boy:
Don’t feed the troll!

Because I’m bored and can’t sleep. Besides, I’m wondering how long the van driver will take to reach Denmark.

Besides, if that WAS UKTramp at glews garage the other day, then he and I know each other. :open_mouth:

The only time he’ll be in a garage is to put a fivers worth of petrol into his moped to get him home from stacking shelves at tesco :unamused:

ItsJoe:
I’m writing this for my own protection. I woke up at 4am to have a pee next to my trailer and next thing I know I’m being rugby tackled by some cross-eyed man in flip-flops. He begins screaming that he’s security and that he has a dog. At this point he’s on top of me and I’m laying in my own urine along with the driver parked up next to me. This security guard must’ve been on drugs because he sat on top of me for at least 5 minutes before realising I’m driving the double decker next to him before letting me up and apologising.

I’m physically shaken right now. I don’t think I’m going to get back to sleep.

WHAT!!!

Some nutty random attacks you and you didnt “bounce his head off the pavement”■■?

Time to hang up you golden hi-viz.

GOG47:

Captain Caveman 76:

tango boy:
Don’t feed the troll!

The only time he’ll be in a garage is to put a fivers worth of petrol into his moped to get him home from stacking shelves at tesco :unamused:

Stop being a bully boy.

Ps you out next Saturday?

ItsJoe:

Lancsdriver70:

No I’m being serious. I’m parked up at the (removed) . I got out of the cab with a torch and he must of thought I was trying to break into the lorry. He was definitely smoking weed or something because he didn’t seem right. My TM is sending out a driver in a van so I can go home because I’m seriously stressed out right now. I’ve banged my knee and I don’t want to stay here.

Edit: removed service station name in case it is breaks rules

Right…
A weedsmoker in a petrol station in the early hours of the morning would be the most mellow person on Earth simply searching for chocolate, and maybe some monstermunch. Mmmmmm.

He wasn’t peeing next to his truck he was probably having a tug at a stobart that just rocked up. Poor security saw him in his hi viz and thought it was a invitation to join in

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Personally I think that the security guard got off lightly, he wants to thank his lucky stars that he caught the most dangerous living creature on Earth who’s been to China and knows origami and stuff on an off moment.

Captain Caveman 76:

Dipper_Dave:

You dreamt about licking the end of your army career?

More my army carer :wink: