FAME AT LAST !!!!!

yes troops,its finally happened and i now have the recognition ive always been waiting on.

the top 2 self acclaimed prestegious posters who are actually not the same people ( i believe the mods yesterday said they were,but you cant always believe what you read on here ),have finally given me their due respect and obvious admiration by having their avatars removed and replaced with mine.
i feel elevated to having such an impact on your average anoraks banal life to be shown this resect.
somewhat similar i would imagine to the feeling of superhman importance that your average stobrat truckie must get when they drive out of rugby with all the trainspotters and surrounding lifetime of solitude soulmates clamouring for a peek.
obviously if theres anyone else with absolutely no life whatsoever with a matching imagination,then by all means feel free to pm me and allow me to bask in the reflected glory of my own self importance.
what bigger show of appreciation could anyone recieve on trucknet than this.surely a first since the birth of this forum.
sad but true…you couldnt make it up…or could you. :unamused:

I apologise if you feel upset. It was humorous rather than anything else. Don’t flatter yourself it has obviously wound you up. There you go look all gone.

Yes I think you have … (that title belongs to me !!) edit … forsomeone who has lrft a thousand times why is UHT still here ■■? self abuser that he is ■■

UKtramp:
I apologise if you feel upset. It was humorous rather than anything else. Don’t flatter yourself it has obviously wound you up. There you go look all gone.

i hardly need to flatter myself when complete strangers do it for me.
i wonder if that complete stranger joe will be along later with a different opinion.but please spare me the inevitable reply.
its always predictable and sooooooo boring. :cry:

dieseldog999:
the top 2 self acclaimed prestegious posters who are actually not the same people ( i believe the mods yesterday said they were,but you cant always believe what you read on here ),

It has not been said by the mods that Joe and I are the same person as you would like to believe, your right in the case of you can’t believe all you read on here. :wink: No hard feelings just thought it was funny.

no accounting for taste…
last word…please for the love of god…last word

dieseldog999:
no accounting for taste…
last word…please for the love of god…last word

No chance :wink:

Somebody is off their meds

(again)

Another thread locked in 3…2…1.

Maybe a record in the making?

UKtramp:

dieseldog999: