McDonald's HGV drive-thru

Seriously, why isn’t this a thing at some service stations? Sometimes if I’ve been tramping for a few days I don’t like walking around in public.

ItsJoe:
Seriously, why isn’t this a thing at some service stations? Sometimes if I’ve been tramping for a few days I don’t like walking around in public.

jesus… :unamused:

bye.gif

TROLL RADAR.gif

What’s wrong with asking why McDonald’s don’t make a HGV drive thru

Thought you’d left…

it never ends…the idea of trolling is in effect to at least go through the motions of not being a troll…until your found out by the mods and blown out of the water even the water in the amsterdam canals where you wernt today…now feel free to tel us all how your not going to reply again.then reply again…and again…followed by uk dr dozy and the rest…

bye bye fanny.jpg

Getting back on topic please

xichrisxi:
Thought you’d left…

Can only but hope …

Admin can this thread be locked or deleted please or maybe ban the trolls

Fantastic idea Joe, I have often wondered the very same thing. All they have too do is get shut of those yellow height restriction bars at the entrances, make the speaker a bit higher and serve you stood on a stool. They would sell more cheese burgers than they do now. I think McDonalds is going down the pan now so will need to make these sort of adjustments in order for them to survive.

last word

Diesel Dog you will never have the last word on any of my threads, you would have to get up mighty early to catch me, Tonight is my final farewell on TNUK after that you may well be in a position to speak behind my back but never whilst I am here. I don’t care if you kick and scream, I am not staying so ffs STOP asking!!!

UKtramp:
Fantastic idea Joe, I have often wondered the very same thing. All they have too do is get shut of those yellow height restriction bars at the entrances, make the speaker a bit higher and serve you stood on a stool. They would sell more cheese burgers than they do now. I think McDonalds is going down the pan now so will need to make these sort of adjustments in order for them to survive.

What’s your favourite fast food place?

(Sorry if I assumed you eat fast food)

ItsJoe:

UKtramp:

I like Pizza hut Joe, I find it clean and full of flavour, the best thing is it is healthy. I eat lots of Pizza and fish fingers. How about you?

UKtramp:

ItsJoe:

UKtramp:

I like Pizza hut Joe, I find it clean and full of flavour, the best thing is it is healthy. I eat lots of Pizza and fish fingers. How about you?

As a vegan there aren’t many choices for me when it comes to fast food but the McDonald’s veggie burger is pure bliss.

Bloody ell this site is going down the pan rapidly, on one hand we have someone who is a glorified expert in a field he reckons he knows about it all but states also that he’s been driving for years an years !!! and now we have the McD’s advertising agent … ffs !!

I didn’t realise you were a Vegan Joe, I was going to be one as I do a lot of cycling but I am allergic to certain vegetables so decided it probably wasn’t for me. I love animals and would love to be able to make a stance by not eating meat but I figured I could do better by helping animal charities out. My wife sponsors a donkey sanctuary and I support the RSPCA and animal rescue center. I also feed the foxes near to my house and have now encouraged them to feed in our grounds where they are safe.

raymundo:
Bloody ell this site is going down the pan rapidly, on one hand we have someone who is a glorified expert in a field he reckons he knows about it all but states also that he’s been driving for years an years !!! and now we have the McD’s advertising agent … ffs !!

So you reckon this site is going down the pan rapidly because you have to read a thread you have no interest in. Go start your own thread and talk about what interests you if anyone will answer you. I am sick and tired of all the trolls hijacking every thread I am on. Bugger off if you don’t like it.

ItsJoe:

UKtramp:

ItsJoe:

UKtramp:

As a vegan there aren’t many choices for me when it comes to fast food but the McDonald’s veggie burger is pure bliss.

Surprising,I’d of thought you love a bit of sausage tbh.

ItsJoe:

tramping for a few days says the fantasy fanny thats been driving for years…note to self…must try harder…

oops fanny.gif

xichrisxi:
Surprising,I’d of thought you love a bit of sausage tbh.

What is it with you trolls and ■■■■ talk?