UK fuel efficient driver 2011, 2013, 2016

the nodding donkey:
Action man attempts humor…

Multi-award winning driver

Most deliveries made 2016 | Best company fuel efficient driver 2013-2017
Tramper of the year 2016 | European driver of the year 2017
UK fuel efficient driver 2011, 2013, 2016

+1
says it all. another uk/dr demon/dozy personna or what?

Hes slipped up there. Most fuel efficient driver means the slowest driver no matter which way you cut it plus hes made the most deliveries. Its a load of old bollox… :stuck_out_tongue:

Haters going to hate as my transport manager says. People like you lot (I bet you’re mostly agency) will never understand what it’s like to be a good driver working for a company full time that awards their best drivers with bonuses.

Plus how does being fuel efficient mean I’m going slow? You really must be a troll if you think I’m falling for that bait son. It’s called not idling and micro fuel efficency.

By the way, I’ll just leave this here

That’s why I’m European driver of the year kids

ItsJoe:
Haters going to hate as my transport manager says. People like you lot (I bet you’re mostly agency) will never understand what it’s like to be a good driver working for a company full time that awards their best drivers with bonuses.

Plus how does being fuel efficient mean I’m going slow? You really must be a troll if you think I’m falling for that bait son. It’s called not idling and micro fuel efficency.

Not idling and micro efficiency BS. Youre going to be plobbing along at tosco speeds with your foot feathering the throttle…ie slow…

AndrewG:

ItsJoe:

Not idling and micro efficiency BS. Youre going to be plobbing along at tosco speeds with your foot feathering the throttle…ie slow…

Aww bless, you don’t have a clue do you mate

ItsJoe:

What does that prove exactly?? I can tell you…youve just taken the longest route :laughing:

ItsJoe:

So…

You’ve put a squiggly line across bits of Europe from July of this year. It means absolutely nothing and it doesn’t prove diddly squat.

I suggest you carry on standing out in the rain at Crick and writing numbers down in your notebook.

AndrewG:

ItsJoe:

What does that prove exactly?? I can tell you…youve just taken the longest route :laughing:

What does it prove? It proves that I done 619 miles in 15 hours. Others drivers would get that done in 3 days. That’s why I’m on another level to you lot.

ItsJoe:

AndrewG:

ItsJoe:

What does it prove? It proves that I done 619 miles in 15 hours. Others drivers would get that done in 3 days. That’s why I’m on another level to you lot.

You’re actually only allowed to drive for ten hours a day. So you’ve averaged nearly 62 mph to travel that distance. Neither legal nor fuel efficient.

Captain Caveman 76:

ItsJoe:

AndrewG:

ItsJoe:

You’re actually only allowed to drive for ten hours a day. So you’ve averaged nearly 62 mph to travel that distance. Neither legal nor fuel efficient.

That’s the problem with this country, lazy sods using tachograph regs as an excuse not to work.

ItsJoe:
That’s the problem with this country, lazy sods using tachograph regs as an excuse not to work.

You may want to take a look at the Stobrats thread to see why tacho LAWS are in place.

Captain Caveman 76:

ItsJoe:

You may want to take a look at the Stobrats thread to see why tacho LAWS are in place.

OK mate not going to argue with you I’m driving through Denmark at the moment

Can we ask which organisation gave these awards?

A proper driver would have gone through lux for diesel and save his boss even more money :smiley:

AndieHyde:
Can we ask which organisation gave these awards?

Stobarts…roflpmsl… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

AndrewG:
Hes slipped up there. Most fuel efficient driver means the slowest driver no matter which way you cut it plus hes made the most deliveries. Its a load of old bollox… :stuck_out_tongue:

Rubbish my foots always to the floorboards ( and nearly through sometimes )

ItsJoe:

Captain Caveman 76:

ItsJoe:

Ill have to bite again, this is just too good…forget tacho regs then (im not a fan of them anyway) 619 miles with say a few minutes thrown in for a p1ss, eating on the go of course, thats 65kph or with 2x45’s (taking into account the illegal extra 5hrs driving) 70kph over 15hrs. How would fuel efficiency even come into it taking account its taken you 15hrs drive time to do just 619miles■■?

Interesting read…