I'll just leave this here....

ItsJoe:
Please, go away. We don’t have time for you.

And on that very point…

FAO:

It’sJoe…

Personally I, (nor it seems other posters) couldn’t give a flying ZB where you are, but you and I both know that you aren’t in Denmark.

Now that you’ve had your fun and been rumbled, it’s time for a friendly, polite and advisory reminder of the forum rules to which you have already electronically agreed…

The Forum Rules:
Note This website is owned by DVV Media International Ltd. and administered by us for them. DVV Media International Ltd. can withdraw all or any part of the website or use of its facilities to all users or individuals at any time.

Please notice the words “or individuals” :wink:

It’s only fair that I point out what the reason(s) might be:

The Forum Rules also:
Trolling
Will no longer be tolerated- if in the view of the admin team your posts are simply one line trolling and not posted to contribute/ add value to a discussion they will be removed… the arbitors of this will be the admin team.

Random crap
Posts that do not make any sensible contribution to the forum will simply go
the arbitors of this will be the admin team.

Baiting other members
Posting simply to get a rise out of another/other members will simply lead to the poster no longer being able to post without their posts being scrutinised first no warnings- it will just happen. any such posts will be removed
the arbitors of this will be the admin team.

Now please notice who the arbitors are and have a think about your future posting.

As you can see, it says “no warnings” so I’m not in breach by offering you some friendly pointers, but I advise you to heed them.

:bulb: This really is the last word. :wink: