My driving youtube videos

Ok then lads let me explain something about my driving you tube channel, it wasn’t to make me famous or become a star!!! A group of my friends could not understand why I prefer to drive than work as a consultant nowadays. I made these videos of me driving so they can see what I see, which is a ■■■■ site better and less stressful than being a consultant. I am receiving messages from quite a number of you on here for a link to them. Please bear in mind these videos are not meant to show off my driving skills but purely to show the pleasure of driving to non drivers. Obviously money is not my reason for driving but I can honestly say I now work with some of the best lads and have the best laughs working with them. Most of who I work with have become friends, they accept me for who I am and I do the same with these lads. If you want to view my videos, feel free to view them here. youtube.com/channel/UCZZXsp … 5bfNEA4zmQ

Guarantee not a soul messaged you asking for a link

harrawaffa:
Guarantee not a soul messaged you asking for a link

guarantee they have and why I have put this link up!! Not interested in what you think though to be fair.

Just tried to have a look and it says unavailable?

bobbya:
Just tried to have a look and it says unavailable?

Are you using a mobile device?

This guys a massive fake .He has been going on about his vlogs for months ,Looks like the vlogs are Sounding like his posts on here ,Fake .
1st vlog uploaded 4 days ago according to the link above …And unplayable haha

Billy bullpoo

Beetlejuice:
This guys a massive fake .He has been going on about his vlogs for months ,Looks like the vlogs are Sounding like his posts on here ,Fake .
1st vlog uploaded 4 days ago according to the link above …And unplayable haha

Billy bullpoo

Unplayable to you yes

No an android tablet.

Your a fake pal.All this attention seeking on here has lead to this day .The big reveal and you have 4 subscribers on YouTube .
Hilarious fail .
Good luck with it though ,I like the effort :sunglasses: :laughing:

Beetlejuice:
Your a fake pal.All this attention seeking on here has lead to this day .The big reveal and you have 4 subscribers on YouTube .
Hilarious fail .
Good luck with it though ,I like the effort :sunglasses: :laughing:

I have no idea of what your talking about, big fail on what exactly?

5 now :sunglasses:

Beetlejuice:

How old are you?

Why are all your videos “unavailable”? First vlog I’ve come across on YouTube that does that.

UKBULLSHEET:

Beetlejuice:

How old are you?

?

Freight Dog:
Why are all your videos “unavailable”? First vlog I’ve come across on YouTube that does that.

These are not Vlogs, I have put music onto them all and breaks the youtube rules. They won’t play on some mobiles due to copyright laws and down to itunes. As I stated these are not really meant for public viewing. They will play on android and windows based Pcs but are banned from other devices. A bit of a daft rule in my opinion but I did’t do this to gain a subscriber base.

Sorry, but that’s about the most boring 13.00 minutes of my life!

emmerson2:
Sorry, but that’s about the most boring 13.00 minutes of my life!

Oh I doubt that very much

Any videos whilst working at Stobart?

UKtramp:
Ok then lads let me explain something about my driving you tube channel, it wasn’t to make me famous or become a star!!! A group of my friends could not understand why I prefer to drive than work as a consultant nowadays. I made these videos of me driving so they can see what I see, which is a ■■■■ site better and less stressful than being a consultant. I am receiving messages from quite a number of you on here for a link to them. Please bear in mind these videos are not meant to show off my driving skills but purely to show the pleasure of driving to non drivers. Obviously money is not my reason for driving but I can honestly say I now work with some of the best lads and have the best laughs working with them. Most of who I work with have become friends, they accept me for who I am and I do the same with these lads. If you want to view my videos, feel free to view them here. youtube.com/channel/UCZZXsp … 5bfNEA4zmQ

Sure dozy 2 you haven’t worked long enough in any job to make any friends are you forgetting that your a driver out and about and sometimes don’t see work colleagues for a while
I think Walter mitty is back, works for a different company each other week and makes friends for life each other week you’re priceless one of a kind a dreamer and a fantasy man

ItsJoe:
Any videos whilst working at Stobart?

Yes a fair amount, where have you been hiding joe, getting a bit cold for spotting isn’t it?