U.S. conventional rig for hire anywhere?

Morning all.

I’m best man for a wedding in Wroxeter, Shrewsbury in Junary 2018 and the old groom has a bit of a passion for bling.

Does anybody know of any Kenworths, Petes, Whites etc around the Midlands or even further a field that would do a simple run to the venue from Stafford for 3 chaps? I’ve scoured the internet and there are a few coming up, they trend to be around 150 miles away.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Problem is carrying passengers in trucks .
Most have just 2 seats / seatbelts.
3 +driver is a deffo pull if spotted .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

^^^^ unless you are plod filming a tv documentary :imp:

grumpyken52:
Problem is carrying passengers in trucks .
Most have just 2 seats / seatbelts.
3 +driver is a deffo pull if spotted .

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

i’ve seen photo’s of a Kenworth ‘crew-cab’,but it’s in the US.

the OP could always hire a 'bin lorry! :laughing:

Theres a ■■■■■■■■■ American sleeper, either a Peterbilt or a Kenworth down near Totton, Southampton that has Big Rig.com or such on the doors, might be available for hire.

Big Rig Truck Events Ltd
126 Jacobs Gutter Lane
Southampton
Hampshire
SO40 9FX

no requirement for a seatbelt in a non forward facing seat. a bunk,or bed is not a seat…
so long as your not perched waiting to get catapulted through the windscreen then no probs as your not being carried in an unsafe manner.
12 trollops out in a stretch limo dont have a prob sitting facing sdeways,plus you wont be seen anyway.
legal loophole can of worms if you get a beancounter like angus nairn,but just google it.print it and worry about it if ever stopped which is unlikely.
get the white ribbon up and crack on.
:slight_smile: