And they wonder why they need another 600 drivers 2

Dammnit!..

I was about to deliver the knockout line that would have ended the whole sorry six pages of it and some mod went and deleted it!

mutter mutter grumble

and this one is off to Bullys… :unamused:

But rather than just block or premod the obvious troll from the other one, you lock the thread?

The-Snowman:
But rather than just block or premod the obvious troll from the other one, you lock the thread?

‘’'Tis the modern way Snowy, rather than address the "unique " character head on and nip it in the bud, it’s far easier and safer to ■■■■ off the rest of the normal folk safe in the knowledge that they’ll merely mutter under their breath and do sweet FA about it.

The big question is why did it get to page six? What is it with all the drama queens that are drawn like flies to [zb] for every topic created by dozy or tramp?

And I bet the same dq’s take the ■■■■ out of their missus’s for watching the fake drama of Corrie or Eastenders :unamused:

This forum has slipped into a quagmire of trolling and personal attacks way beyond anything considered to be “yard banter” and it’s not about “can’t take it” it’s about this forum has become boring AF because of it, in moderation a bit of tongue in cheek ■■■■■■■■■■ is one thing, but when it’s the constant drivel that’s then followed up with the inevitable personal attacks (which is most likely the OP’s intention in the first place - post something retarded to get a bite and then feed off the ensuing drama) then it needs to be stopped!

Seriously, it’s getting old, enough already!

Well if I’m considered to be one of your ‘‘dq.s’’ mate, I can only apologise, but he did ask for it tbh, as he got more and more serious and carried away.
Think yourselves lucky, apparentlly he’s going to …quote; ‘‘Bounce my head off the pavement’’ :laughing: :laughing:
Seriously though how can you get away with saying something like that and not get your arse kicked off the site.
Ok I’ll hold my hands up there was an element of baiting, but once these knobs kick off like that on here I (rightly or wrongly) just can’t keep my gob shut : :blush:
So I just give them enough rope to hang themselves and watch them inevitably make a ■■■■ out of themselves.

I can not abide gob ■■■■■■ (even in real life where I have got into a lot of bother in the past …mostly in pubs :blush: having a pop at them :blush: ) …but this is a computer forum ffs :open_mouth: …and for an adult (I think) to threaten to knock 6 bells out of somebody from a keyboard just carries ■■■■ headery on to another level. :unamused:
I’ll try and avoid the temptation next time people . :smiley:

The thread descended into a load of crap.

James the cat:

Well tbf what did you expect, …it was about Stobarts. :smiley:

robroy:

James the cat:

Well tbf what did you expect, …it was about Stobarts. :smiley:

Yeah, it didn’t have much of a start in life

I found it funny some posters just have to bite and go that wee bit further.But back on topic is rob getting his date with joe :laughing: :laughing: .If they need 600 drivers there is a large issue within the company.

robroy:
Well if I’m considered to be one of your ‘‘dq.s’’ mate, I can only apologise, but he did ask for it tbh, as he got more and more serious and carried away.
Think yourselves lucky, apparentlly he’s going to …quote; ‘‘Bounce my head off the pavement’’ :laughing: :laughing:
Seriously though how can you get away with saying something like that and not get your arse kicked off the site.
Ok I’ll hold my hands up there was an element of baiting, but once these knobs kick off like that on here I (rightly or wrongly) just can’t keep my gob shut : :blush:
So I just give them enough rope to hang themselves and watch them inevitably make a ■■■■ out of themselves.

I can not abide gob [zb] (even in real life where I have got into a lot of bother in the past …mostly in pubs :blush: having a pop at them :blush: ) …but this is a computer forum ffs :open_mouth: …and for an adult (I think) to threaten to knock 6 bells out of somebody from a keyboard just carries ■■■■ headery on to another level. :unamused:
I’ll try and avoid the temptation next time people . :smiley:

Wouldn’t it be bloody funny if you had a delivery there and saw some spotty faced teenager in a gold vest checking trucks! :grimacing:

Reef:
The big question is why did it get to page six? What is it with all the drama queens that are drawn like flies to [zb] for every topic created by dozy or tramp?

And I bet the same dq’s take the ■■■■ out of their missus’s for watching the fake drama of Corrie or Eastenders :unamused:

This forum has slipped into a quagmire of trolling and personal attacks way beyond anything considered to be “yard banter” and it’s not about “can’t take it” it’s about this forum has become boring AF because of it, in moderation a bit of tongue in cheek ■■■■■■■■■■ is one thing, but when it’s the constant drivel that’s then followed up with the inevitable personal attacks (which is most likely the OP’s intention in the first place - post something retarded to get a bite and then feed off the ensuing drama) then it needs to be stopped!

Seriously, it’s getting old, enough already!

I agree with you, a laugh and a joke is one thing, but this is getting a bit silly now. I receive private messages all of the time from nutters but just pass them off. I cannot say any more than what I have before. I do not have multiple accounts therefore I do not have conversations with myself. I do attract the nutters for some reason, I do sometimes post tongue in cheek posts but I also do some serious posts too. I tried doing some serious refrigeration posts that would or could be of benefit to some. However this was turned into a troll city type post so I simply dropped it. I may be responsible for my hate mail and my insults I receive, but things are definitely getting a little too heated with people taking it so serious.

UKtramp:
I do attract the nutters for some reason,

I wonder why ■■ :slight_smile:

UKtramp:
I agree with you, a laugh and a joke is one thing, but this is getting a bit silly now. I receive private messages all of the time from nutters but just pass them off.

When I get pm.d on here, I check who they are from.
If it’s from somebody I either know, or like and/or get on with I’ll open it.
I have only had one pm from somebody who has been a bit arsey towards me and I didn’t even bother reading it, and instantly deleted it.
The way I see it is if they want to have a pop do it on the forum, I can’t be arsed with somebody sad enough to take all this so seriously that they feel the need to have a go at me privately. :unamused:

I also have an unfortunate problem where I have a low tolerance to pricks, but I have a rule on here that if I would not say something in real life while talking to a stranger in a pub or somewhere,. I won’t say it on here…come to think of it, that maybe explains why I’ve had one or two dodgy moments in bars before now. :laughing:

I thought the thread was one of the more entertaining ones, missed the ‘head bouncing off the pavement’ bit… :laughing:

robroy:
I’ve had one or two dodgy moments in bars before now. :laughing:

So have I but my dodgy moments usually involved too much alcohol and birds with shovel like hands, deep voices and suspiciously dark facial hair…

The-Snowman:
So have I but my dodgy moments usually involved too much alcohol and birds with shovel like hands, deep voices and suspiciously dark facial hair…

Sounds like they are specialty bars your visiting Snowman. :smiley: