Fireworks

It’s 5am and someone has just let off a rocket,what’s all that about??

Idiots mate, thats what its about. I reckon fireworks should be banned apart from organised displays. All these bans on various substances and yet you can go to the corner shop and buy explosives over the counter…

AndrewG:
Idiots mate, thats what its about. I reckon fireworks should be banned apart from organised displays. All these bans on various substances and yet you can go to the corner shop and buy explosives over the counter…

+1 100%

+1 here too, There was some inconsiderate get over the back from us letting them off gone 1am. :imp:

bobbya:
It’s 5am and someone has just let off a rocket,what’s all that about??

backshift worker… ( agency new start) :slight_smile:

For a laugh, I once stuck a firework up my bird’s fanny then lit it.

It was bang out of order.

Thats funny harry…trust you lol… Where i live there is a firework shop open all year…the Wkrs let them off throughout the year too…birthdays, anniversarys, chinese new year etc…so i agree with the ban and have organised displays only…letting them off at all times day or night in the streets is bang out of order as harry says…ha ha

UKtramp:

AndrewG:

+1 100%

DOZY 2 did you get a new job yet, i can’t wait for your new fantasy to come alive on your next job post
Listen Walter don’t be shy to tell all here when you do, we all know how shy you can get sometimes
Can you try and make it a bit more believable this time put some jazz in it and naked women and flying trucks with wings in it, i seen that once on south park and it was so good and believable but i know you could tell it better
Hope you’re not going back to wearing them manky white fridge overalls again and getting ■■■■■■ on fixing a fridge on the side of the road, but you have to do what you have to do, so It’s a good job it’s all in your mind
Hang in there I’m sure something will turn up for you, don’t give up hope there will be a place for you somewhere, someplace, we are all praying for you brother trucker