Fireworks

Sorry but not about trucks but am a little bored as the wife is out baby sitting for the grand kids. I was out with the dog earlier and as usual at this time of year there are loud bangs constantly ringing in my ears. Now I guess as usual this will carry on for at least the next week at all sorts of hours.
I thought November the 5th was the Guy Fawkes thingy.

In my book they should only hold organised firework displays on Nov 5th and not let the general public act (as some do) selfishly.
No respect for any others or animals.

What’s your view?

Completely agree, oddly enough my wife is out babysitting and I am sat here with my two dogs and it is like been sat in the middle of Beirut in the Lebanon, fireworks going off at every second. Now I live in a very conservative area of Hull where you never hear as much of a car at night time. Every bloody year does everyone decide to let fireworks off for the next week. My poodles hate them

They should make them automated.

7 minutes to change user name and type a reply! C’mon- sharpen up!

GOG47:

Are you ok there dear?

GOG47:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
mabey they are just psychic,or even worse,siameese twins.
that would be my worst nightmare.
imagine being a siameese twin with only one bumhole,and your other half was gay… :open_mouth:

Our dog wouldn’t go off the yard tonight,which meant I got to the pub earlier.
Sweet

dieseldog999:

GOG47:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
imagine being a siameese twin with only one bumhole,and your other half was gay… :open_mouth:

How does a perfectly reasonable post turn like this within two replies. Is it me?

come to think of it I can’t remember any major catastrophes in the UK with lorries carrying fireworks - do they all get moved by train or something ?

UKtramp:

GOG47:

Are you ok there dear?

Yeah fine Walt. Had a few drinks and thought I might noise up the resident nobs on here

Bluey Circles:
come to think of it I can’t remember any major catastrophes in the UK with lorries carrying fireworks - do they all get moved by train or something ?

There was one a few weeks ago that went up on the motorway

GOG47:

UKtramp:

GOG47:

Are you ok there dear?

Yeah fine Walt. Had a few drinks and thought I might noise up the resident nobs on here

Well off you pop then

UKtramp:

dieseldog999:

GOG47:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How does a perfectly reasonable post turn like this within two replies. Is it me?

Ye reap what ye sow

UKtramp:
Completely agree, oddly enough my wife is out babysitting and I am sat here with my two dogs and it is like been sat in the middle of Beirut in the Lebanon, fireworks going off at every second. Now I live in a very conservative area of Hull where you never hear as much of a car at night time. Every bloody year does everyone decide to let fireworks off for the next week. My poodles hate them

We had a Lab and he loved fireworks, not that he ever seen a gun in his entire life he loved things that went bang, must have been in his genes or something

GOG47:
Ye reap what ye sow

You certainly do, bye then.

Bluey Circles:

UKtramp:

We had a Lab and he loved fireworks, not that he ever seen a gun in his entire life he loved things that went bang, must have been in his genes or something

Your lucky bud, mine are terrified of them, they hate fireworks and it takes ages for them to calm down.

UKtramp:

Bluey Circles:

UKtramp:

Your lucky bud, mine are terrified of them, they hate fireworks and it takes ages for them to calm down.

not sure if ours possessed a brain

UKtramp:
Now I live in a very conservative area of Hull where you never hear as much of a car at night time. Every bloody year does everyone decide to let fireworks off for the next week. My poodles hate them

Now for sure I know you aint real. :laughing:

But on that note … my daft dawg had the living spoo ■■■ scared out of hin tonight and imo fireworks should only be used for what they represent … blowing up the bloody houses of parliament :imp:

UKtramp:

GOG47:

UKtramp:

GOG47:

Are you ok there dear?

Well off you pop then

Nah, think I’ll stick around,still got half a bottle of black rum left. To paraphrase the great Winston Churchill-Tomorrow,I’ll sober up but you’ll still be a…well,you work it out!

Bluey Circles:
not sure if ours possessed a brain

:smiley: