Employing.

Just, for fun, if you had to avoid employing people on here who would it be only and why?

My three are .

1, Dozy, he would break everything… and then cry about Friday’s.
2, UK tramp, he would try and fix the fridge Dozy broke.
3, Carryfast as he would tell the fridge expert he is wrong like everyone else is.

Ta

Too many to list, the only ones I would employ are dieseldog, AndrewG and limeyphil.

Them lorries need paying for.

A.

Dr Damon. But then I wouldn’t need to employ him anyway, he’d replace himself with a self driving truck!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Adonis.:
Too many to list, the only ones I would employ are dieseldog, AndrewG and limeyphil.

A.

This one is going to be a massive tihs fight.

Andrew is self employed, like myself. If you dont have the balls to back your self. Why are you expecting someone else to??
Phil is in jail for trying to work for his own gain.
D.dog is a force of nature, old school driver. I would give him a job.

AndieHyde:

Adonis.:

A.

This one is going to be a massive tihs fight.

Andrew is self employed, like myself. If you dont have the balls to back your self. Why are you expecting someone else to??
Phil is in jail for trying to work for his own gain.
D.dog is a force of nature, old school driver. I would give him a job.

What are you talking about, you utter moonhowler?

A.

And it begins

AndieHyde:
And it begins

Yeah, cheers, dits.

A.

No one on here, none of them are who they say they are or act how they wish us to perceive them, dieseldog is a 5’ 2" balding yes man who grasses everyone up for the slightest infraction, a proper brown nose. UKTramp is 14 and the only thing he is adept at is BS and Euro Truck Simulator. dipper_dave is a 87yr old retired vicar, and everyone else is a cloned account of dozy a.k.a Rikki-UK

Except me of course I’m 100% bonafide genuine ‘salt of the earth’ type fella :laughing:

Trucknets resident Captain Pugwash Raymundo who last drove a truck in the war.

Well I wouldn’t open me gob, unlike someone on here without thinking through the consequences, cos as you should know ‘‘careless talk costs parking spaces’’ :unamused: :slight_smile:

Loose lips sink ships,or so I have been told.

alamcculloch:
Loose lips sink ships,or so I have been told.

I just put my interpretaion to suit the comment … but still think it’s a real one … :slight_smile: