Tales of the unexpected (defecation)

Anybody see the picture doing the rounds of one of our finest having a crap under his trailer on Tamworth Services?

No thanks.

Janos:
Anybody see the picture doing the rounds of one of our finest having a crap under his trailer on Tamworth Services?

define …our…?

Forgot to add that it was mentioned in this weeks Commercial Motor. Supposed to be doing the rounds on social media. Obviously has not made it round here yet.

dieseldog999:

Janos:

define …our…?

That does not read well actually. Like I have taken ownership somehow. :blush:

our…pink and indiginous,or our…taliban?
ive not seen the pic so guessing blind here. cant find it on youtube . :frowning:

dieseldog999:
our…pink and indiginous,or our…taliban?
ive not seen the pic so guessing blind here. cant find it on youtube . :frowning:

That is the question. Was a bit puzzled to see it mentioned in the Editorial in Commercial Motor, as issue would probably pass us all by, if not mentioned. I assume it is on Twitter somewhere. It did state that truck was UK registered. That means it is a fitting subject for debate by the sages on here.

i wonder of its worthy of a full blown tncsi
or just a general waffle…time will tell. :slight_smile:

The issue is that vehicle was on services. TNCSI would have to establish why driver selected an alfresco and very risky and also very anti-social defecation underneath said trailer, rather than use the facilities available.

dieseldog999:
i wonder of its worthy of a full blown tncsi
or just a general waffle…time will tell. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry CF’ll be along shortly to explain exactly what happened. He’ll have had the ex contents of this geezers guts forensically tested before you can say knife… and don’t bother arguing.

Gawd help em, if its a greenie., and I hope he had his hi-viz on.

Surely we’ve all done the opening of the service station toilet door yo be confronted by a ■■■ murder scene before?

Just saying some ‘facilities’ are by name only and an open air ■■■ could be appealing :laughing:

Janos:
The issue is that vehicle was on services. TNCSI would have to establish why driver selected an alfresco and very risky and also very anti-social defecation underneath said trailer, rather than use the facilities available.

Can’t blame him if it was Washington…

A.

the nodding donkey:
No thanks.

^^^^^^^^This x10.

I was heading to Coca Cola in Edmonton yesterday at 10am, I turned left of the A10 towards brimsdown to be greeted by the sight of a flip flop having a p1$$ in front of his artic while he was stuck in traffic, thing is, he was right outside a Burger King, if he was desperate he could have gone in there.