HELLO!!!

I had a look for the appropriate place to put this and this seems to be it! A BIG hello from South Wales. I have recently passed the 4 elements of the initial Class c tests/modules. I am happy to say I passed all parts first time (so is my bank account). I have a plan and would like to hear input from those with experience. It goes a bit like this, Take up temp positions until around the middle to end of January to gain some practical experience (I have only done 20 hours in class C). I then intend to gain ADR and PDP, I will also go and get C&E (I am not sure which order to do this in). My end goal is fuel delivery.
Any hints, tips or personal experience is gladly received. I am currently in Cardiff but would move to Bedford area if the work were there.
I feel like I have got my licence at a good time of year, I m not sure how true this is though. The majority of the work near me (isn’t that near) is in or around Bristol/Avonmouth. The main problem with this is the £40 in per week in bridge fairs! I understand this is going to be reduced soon though.
ATB Tommy.

Hello and welcome Tommy. This probably would get more attention on the main forum (the first one down from the top) you can either rewrite it there or wait for one of our friendly neighbourhood mods to move it there for you. :wink:

Hi,
Thanks for the reply. I will wait until it’s moved, I think that’s a better option than having duplicate posts.
ATB Tommy.

Welcome again. As The Maoster says a mod will probably move this to the main or newbie forum. Billy’s is where some of us naughty kids get sent…

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

Good luck Tommy. You may find temp positions hard to come by in January which is traditionally the quietest time of year in road transport. Should be fine up to then though.