Viking’s Retiring

martinviking:

use a name:
Good for you nothing better i should imagine than to have no commitments to anyone but yourself.

Enjoy.

Cheers,
getting used to this Retired Lark, Nice long Lay Ins, eating at proper times, loosing weight, getting fitter, garage is tidier, house is being decorated & I’m in the middle of planning a Road Trip to Wales with friends next June, hopefully using my knowledge of deep Lay-bys & quiet stopping places to keep costs down, we only need to use Sites every 3 or 4 days to refill the water & empty waste.

Best advice to all you younger drivers is Save, Save, Save & if you get offered decent Pensions from Good Employers, put as much as you can afford in. I had one with Biffa, used to put about £60 per week in & they doubled it, worth £91k now, I was with DHL for a year, put about £110per month in the pension, they doubled it & it’s worth £4K now.
Pay your mortgage off as quickly as you can & don’t take expensive holidays every year & always-always-always Pay your credit cards off every month 20+% APR [emoji15] you’d be better off Robbing a Bank & doing the time before paying these ‘Financial Crooks’.

Martin Lewis Money Tips- https://www.moneysavingexpert.com for good sound financial advice.

For all you younger lads take heed of Vikings financial advice!