Show us your screensaver

C’mon then, what’s the pic on your device? I’ll start the ball rolling with the one from my I pad, I took this photo at this years air tattoo at Fairford.

I feel I may not be able to participate in this thread. Apologies.

SH101022.JPG
SH101008.JPGSummer,winter.

^^^^ proper toys!

Screensaver on my PC is dynamic and changes every 5 minutes (Wallpaper engine on Steam store.steampowered.com/app/43196 … er_Engine/ )
Screensaver on my Lenovo tablet is this > t.wallpaperweb.org/wallpaper/3_d … 0x1050.jpg
Screensaver on my phone is a photo I took of the sea on Aberavon Beach which I then made black and white but I haven’t got that image on my PC so can’t show it you unfortunately.

One I took this year. No idea how to turn it apart from clicking on it :unamused:

Mine is of my lovely wife Anja …aaaahhhh ! :laughing:

Edit…Just been told to change original pic I first put on…she hates it. :smiley:

this is cute…
screensaversplanet.com/scre … creen-633/
though i expect dipper to try and download it into his undercrackers… :open_mouth:

This is one of mine …

Or this one …

I’m a big BR Steam engine buff so I have a lot of BR locomotives for my desktop, My recent one is a painting by the renowned Steam engine painter David Shepherd of a 2-10-0 BR 9F in Basingstoke engine shed.

image.pnghere you are Moaster :laughing:

robroy:

Edit…Just been told to change original pic I first put on…she hates it. :smiley:

Ey we could start another pictures of your Mrs thread … :blush:

Punchy Dan:

robroy:

Ey we could start another pictures of your Mrs thread … :blush:

What?..You want to start a Pictures of my Mrs thread? :open_mouth:

:laughing:

This is mine

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I change mine quite often, this is the present one a photo I took a couple of weeks ago.

[attachment=0]DSCF2036.JPG[/attachment]

DSCF2036.JPG