You're bone idle the lot of you

Apparently…

She’s obviously been to a Tesco or Asda RDC. :unamused:

Just another politician who has never actually had a proper job.

With the way things are now i think she’s on the money.

Observe the behaviour of the average RDC forklift driver or goods in-type person. Some of them expend more energy trying to engineer a reason not to do something than in would take to actually do it. She’s not far wrong, sadly.

Think she needs to go to alot more work places then.Think the Majority of places are staffed by Ee’s…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Scribe:
Apparently…

She’s obviously been to a Tesco or Asda RDC. :unamused:

Time this Grossly overpaid hypocrite cuck and others who think the same Actually did proper days work their selves instead of spouting BOLLOX !!! Saddick Khan’t is another tool we don’t need

tommy t:
Time this Grossly overpaid hypocrite cuck and others who think the same Actually did proper days work their selves instead of spouting BOLLOX !!! Saddick Khan’t is another tool we don’t need

The real hypocrisy here is that of the so called unite against the so called right trying to take advantage of a typical reverse racist example of the immigrant community having a go at the indigenous one along obviously ethnic lines.

The issue of supposed ‘lazy’ Brits being used by the immigrant community and pro immigration agenda to justify its own existence is an issue of anti v pro immigration.The so called ‘left’ obviously on the same side as Patel in that.Bearing in mind that Patel obviously isn’t referring to her own ethnic group in her patronising insult.While if she doesn’t think we’re good enough for her then she knows where the door is to zb back to India where she belongs.At which point now awaits the howls of protest from the ‘left’. :unamused:

Carryfast:
The issue of supposed ‘lazy’ Brits being used by the immigrant community and pro immigration agenda to justify its own existence is an issue of anti v pro immigration.The so called ‘left’ obviously on the same side as Patel in that.Bearing in mind that Patel obviously isn’t referring to her own ethnic group in her patronising insult.While if she doesn’t think we’re good enough for her then she knows where the door is to zb back to India where she belongs.At which point now awaits the howls of protest from the ‘left’. :unamused:

Well cant say I don’t agree with you but the statement of back to India where she belongs is possibly a bit strong, I would say ■■■■ off back to India myself

UKtramp:

Carryfast:

Well cant say I don’t agree with you but the statement of back to India where she belongs is possibly a bit strong, I would say [zb] off back to India myself

While she is of Indian descent she was born in Uganda, if he was still there Idi Amin would be proud of her :unamused:

Carryfast:
The real hypocrisy here is that of the so called unite against the so called right trying to take advantage of a typical reverse racist example of the immigrant community having a go at the indigenous one along obviously ethnic lines.

+1
Completely agree with Carryfast. “Unite against the Right” and other Corbynista leftist groups are just as hypercritical and objectionable as Priti Patel and the Tories! If the Far Left had their way we would have EVEN MORE mass imigration…than we already have…especially even more of those lovely muslims…who virtually all vote Labour!!! The Muslim block vote!!

As for me, I haven’t voted in any election since the 1990’s…as I find all of the main parties repulsive. I did however vote LEAVE in last year’s referendum…with plenty of enthusiasm.

tachograph:

UKtramp:
Well cant say I don’t agree with you but the statement of back to India where she belongs is possibly a bit strong, I would say [zb] off back to India myself

While she is of Indian descent she was born in Uganda, if he was still there Idi Amin would be proud of her :unamused:

Great an even better spectacular own goal by the so called ‘left’ and its obvious Conservative allies in that case. :laughing: :laughing:

‘‘Jeremy Corbyn spoke about the fantastic achievement of the Ugandan Asian community over the past 40 years’’.Obviously including Priti Patel and all that despite being hampered and held back by the lazy good for nothing indigenous British population that they so mistakenly and reluctantly chose as their host.Rather than choosing to return to their own more hard working,more advanced,home country under their own Indian jus sanguinis nationality law. :smiling_imp: :wink:

newasianpost.com/sadiq-khan- … rint=print.

UKtramp:

To be fair jus sanguinis is good enough for their own definition of nationality so why the double standards applied to Indian emigrants as in this case.Probably because not only do they apply the double standard of calling for nationality based on bs ‘refugee’ status or jus soli when it suits them.They actually also remove the right of citizenship of emigrants who take up citizenship in another country.Hence why Uganda Asians weren’t allowed back home effectively being made stateless by their own country in total contradiction with their own definition of nationality.The rest is history with them now predictably obviously insulting their soft touch bleeding heart hosts.When we should have said you wanted independence you got it and if you can’t sort out your own responsibilities to your own nationals,by your own ( correct ) definition of nationality, that’s your problem not ours. :imp: :unamused:

tachograph:

UKtramp:

Carryfast:

he would probably have eaten her by now…id love to see a pic of her back home wearing a bowler hat and a bone through her nose…going by the pic,then reverse racism is acceptable …and racisim dont come into it when its blacks slagging off whites.

dieseldog999:
going by the pic,then reverse racism is acceptable

With the so called ‘left’,in typical hypocritical and moronic form,only moaning about it in this case because she’s saying it from the Tory ranks rather than Labour’s.When they are all the bleedin same bunch of traitorous reverse racist zb’s. :unamused:

Was it Patel that actually said this■■?

I thought it was a collective statement from a group of MP’s . . . Which has been taken way out of context.

google.co.uk/search?source= … UNG1S3lswQ

Carryfast:

tommy t:

You ignorant fool, do you realise your history?? The white Person did in India prior to independence in 1948 etc. my father is Indian so should I go back even though I had a white mother. ■■? It’s the racist comments from people like you that make the uk a disgrace.

Personally my work ethic has always been to earn as much money as possible while doing as little work for it as I can, seems sensible to me. Some may call it being idle, I prefer to call it Time Management.

Not a fan of racism. With a Russian father and Spanish mother and born on a boat in the bay of Biscay cant say ive ever found anywhere to be ‘home’ as such either…that boat will have long since been scrapped…

She’s obviously never worked with Indians or Africans then.

Or Arabs.

Or the Spanish. Or Italians. Or French. Or Dutch. Or any Yanks. Or Russians.

What am I saying, she’s a politician so of course she hasn’t worked with any of the above, she has the life experience of a dog egg and her opinion is as wanted as one on my fresh superhampton.

A.

She is right, the English are work shy, bone idle and lazy.
They call in sick after a night out on the beer as can’t handle, fight on the streets and put traffic cones on their head.
Foreign Rdc and foreign forkies never moan, and tip or load me quickly, they just get on with it.
The English forky will make you wait, put you in the naughty corner, for the audacity of not reading his sign that say wait on road.
Will have more tea breaks than a Kit Kat.
Wilk tell you off for being early or late.
If they are due to finish work, they soon tip you quick.