Is this strapped properly?

What do you guys think? Insecure load?

3 straps & ratchets would be better, that load could easily topple over on a round a bout.

neigh lad…its well sorted.
i wonder why its wearing the head scarf…possibly its a little hoarse? though if you had to be asking it then its opinion may be a bit blinkered.it cant be comfortable out their in the reign.im just wondering where the jockey is…possibly thereby hangs a tail? and on the mane it looks ok,though im not so sure about that jockey wheel…whos next?? :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
neigh lad…its well sorted.
i wonder why its wearing the head scarf…possibly its a little hoarse? though if you had to be asking it then its opinion may be a bit blinkered.it cant be comfortable out their in the reign.im just wondering where the jockey is…possibly thereby hangs a tail? and on the mane it looks ok,though im not so sure about that jockey wheel…whos next?? :slight_smile:

Not me, I don’t want to make a foal of myself.

Me neither, I’m not getting “saddled” with this one.

Oh, will you guys stop horsing about?

Another thing, it should have been sheeted…what if it reins.

robroy:
Another thing, it should have been sheeted…what if it reins.

He must have picked it up on the hoof.

It must have been a mare to get on and off the trailer :stuck_out_tongue:

What you can’t see is that the car is on N.Ireland plates, so might explain the logic of the pic, albeit it’s photoshopped.

It doesn’t look too stable, but then undo the two bits of string “and there off”.

At least he’s using a trailer, head up into Donegal and it’s a regular sight to see sheep and calves in the back of cars :smiley:

It’s on it’s way to the races, not expected to win, but I bet it romps home.
It’s a bit of a …Dark Horse.

horses for courses with this one.

The barrel is well and truly being scraped here…

Typical clip clop…

Must be neighgancy.

Definitely not a tang motor, not enough horses

That a mane road or is it private land?

Could end up on a trespassing charge. Should get bale though, if not it could be the final straw.

Looks as if it’s lost weight, must be on a stable diet.

Bit of house moving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk