My new car honest

Thought as I work so hard I’d treat myself to something nice.

It is mine honest, ignore the numberplate they still had that on when I was test driving it :slight_smile:

What a beast, Lambo Gallardo, also drove a Ferrari 360 and a rag top Aston vantage V8.

Also went on a hot lap in the Vauxhall VXR8 with one of the instructors and by god can that thing move. Love the sound of the supercharger on it too. He was chasing everything down on the track and almost drifting it round the bends. Probably the only Vauxhall I would ever consider owning.

A great day out at Prestwold Hall airfield with Everyman Racing. The cars all told were amazing.

Having seen the Maclaren MP4 I wish I had gone for the platinum package that was in. But there is always next time.

Oh well no one is interested lol

Sorry mate. Driving fast cars is a bit like F1 for me: if they chuck me the keys Ill have a go, but I aint interested in watching someone else having fun.
(innuendo opportunity here for someone)

Franglais:
Sorry mate. Driving fast cars is a bit like F1 for me: if they chuck me the keys Ill have a go, but I aint interested in watching someone else having fun.

That’s the same with me as having no interest in watching ■■■■ …

raymundo:

Franglais:

That’s the same with me as having no interest in watching ■■■■ …

:slight_smile:

simcor:

It is mine honest, ignore the numberplate they still had that on when I was test driving it :slight_smile:

What a beast, Lambo Gallardo, also drove a Ferrari 360 and a rag top Aston vantage V8.

Also went on a hot lap in the Vauxhall VXR8 with one of the instructors and by god can that thing move. Love the sound of the supercharger on it too. He was chasing everything down on the track and almost drifting it round the bends. Probably the only Vauxhall I would ever consider owning.

A great day out at Prestwold Hall airfield with Everyman Racing. The cars all told were amazing.

Having seen the Maclaren MP4 I wish I had gone for the platinum package that was in. But there is always next time.

If there are no pictures it didn’t happen…

Dunno how good those piccies are? Can`t see much smoke coming off the tyres?

Franglais:

Well considering there is a 40mph speed limit round the last corner so the photographer can get decent pictures and your passing the pits there isn’t going to be any tyre smoke really. No one gets tyre smoke on these experience days if your lucky you might get some tyre squeal.

simcor:

Franglais:

Well considering there is a 40mph speed limit round the last corner so the photographer can get decent pictures and your passing the pits there isn’t going to be any tyre smoke really. No one gets tyre smoke on these experience days if your lucky you might get some tyre squeal.

:smiley: :smiley: I didnt really think youd be allowed to do a “Clarkson” with em! Being too enthusiastic would earn you an early finish wouldnt it.

simcor:

Although it might not be everybody’s thing, why shouldn’t we treat ourselves now and then, especially if you’re out there working hard day in day out.

I’ve been working round hi-performance cars for years, but in all that time I’ve only ever got a passenger ride in a DBS and an Aston Martin Vantage GT4. I was amazed by the difference between a road going performance car on road tyres and standard brakes compared to a race car on slicks and race brakes.

Might give something like that a go myself,

Franglais:

simcor:

Franglais:

:smiley: :smiley: I didnt really think youd be allowed to do a “Clarkson” with em! Being too enthusiastic would earn you an early finish wouldnt it.

Yes that would likely earn you an early finish. No spin rule. Spin and that’s your experience terminated.

I’ve always fancied one of these super car experiences but am a little put off if there’s lots of fun restrictions. I can understand they don’t want us daft buggers spinning the expensive motors but isn’t going a bit wild the main selling point.

I mean it would just be a massive let down for me, bit like shagging a supermodel with a sheepskin condom (yes I know our Welsh members would disagree), that said if given the opportunity I would be up for it. Perhaps in the form of a lads day out then a ■■■■ up on the evening.

Dipper_Dave:
I’ve always fancied one of these super car experiences but am a little put off if there’s lots of fun restrictions. I can understand they don’t want us daft buggers spinning the expensive motors but isn’t going a bit wild the main selling point.

I mean it would just be a massive let down for me, bit like shagging a supermodel with a sheepskin condom (yes I know our Welsh members would disagree), that said if given the opportunity I would be up for it. Perhaps in the form of a lads day out then a ■■■■ up on the evening.

Nothing to stop you going as quick as you can just don’t spin or crash. Also the quicker you go the less chance of having to let a quicker car past which obviously hampers your progress if your not going quick enough. I wasn’t overly concerned with going as fast as I could to be fair for me it was more about driving cars I would never get to drive under any other circumstances.