Greenpeace boards VW car ship

A group of greenpeace activists have boarded a ship in the Thames estuary today carrying thousands of VW diesel cars bound for the UK market. rt.com/uk/404058-greenpeace … olkswagen/

Looks like diesel cars are still public enemy number 1 :open_mouth:

Lift the ramp go out to sea the chuck em over the side

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Why haven’t these people been arrested they’ve broken into a secure area and stolen car keys if that was me my feet wouldn’t have touched the ground.

bobbya:
Why haven’t these people been arrested they’ve broken into a secure area and stolen car keys if that was me my feet wouldn’t have touched the ground.

I’d like to see them try that scene in a Russian port.

Dunno why they haven’t been dealt with properly, just another example of the several tiered law which is fast becoming a laughing stock here, if Tommy Robinson did this the response would have been entirely different, entire divisions of coppers available, which couldn’t be found when your house was being burgled or underage girls being systematically groomed.

bobbya:

+1
i would really love to see vw take them jointly and separately to court and sue them for every single organic penny they own.
what a bunch of sickening whale kissing tree huggers these people are. :unamused:

dieseldog999:

bobbya:

+1
i would really love to see vw take them jointly and separately to court and sue them for every single organic penny they own.
what a bunch of sickening whale kissing tree huggers these people are. :unamused:

Me too,let’s start a petition,.

you go 1st then,and il back you up until your nose bleeds… :slight_smile:

i wonder how the great un-washed lefties got down to the port? probably in smokey old diesels…(NOT Gardner 180’s! :laughing: )

We simply could not live as we do without the diesel engine.Some on here will remember the smokey stinking things that they were 40 years ago.The modern unit is something else entirely.Greenpeace have just carried out an illegal stunt,hasnt done their credibility much good either.

Are the ■■■■■ still hanging onto the ship ? This country has gone ■■■■■■■ PC mad ! I’d give the ■■■■■■■■ 5 minutes to get the ■■■■ down or I’d hose the ■■■■■ off with ■■■■■■ Thames water then throw them a life belt apiece and say “GTF” out of it yourselves ! Cheers Bewick.

Does anyone what happened to these idiots ■■

lancpudn:
A group of greenpeace activists have boarded a ship in the Thames estuary today carrying thousands of VW diesel cars bound for the UK market. rt.com/uk/404058-greenpeace … olkswagen/

Looks like diesel cars are still public enemy number 1 :open_mouth:

How many Greenpeace activists were involved to be able to carry all those cars ?!!