TomTom Auction moved

I am still going ahead with this auction, I am sick to death with people warning others off with regards to the satnav, stating it is a scam or could be etc. There is no Scam, I have a brand new TomTom go professional 6200. I have used it for comparison videos against CoPilot truck. It is now no longer needed and has been used for two weeks only, it comes with free lifetime map updates and has everything with it that you get in the box, USB charger, suction mount, manual, box etc. Perfect condition. Not a mark on it!! See pics as it is currently in my truck. I will be doing this as a favour rather than selling it at its retail price for members of this site only please don’t bid on it if you do not trust me! I will accept PayPal for your security and will post it out Royal Mail special delivery. Guaranteed next day delivery. The retail price is £340.00 I will not accept more than £200 for it as a special deal for members of this site only. I cannot be fairer than this.

£20 to start - if we are bidding here.
Or are we bidding on previous thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abzyyy:

do it here bud then if it gets moved we can all keep up with it, hopefully the mods will allow it here for 1 week. End it this Friday.

Good luck with the sale buddy,if I needed one I’d of bid you get a feel of the type of person that would rip someone off…you don’t fit into that category for me.

xichrisxi:
Good luck with the sale buddy,if I needed one I’d of bid you get a feel of the type of person that would rip someone off…you don’t fit into that category for me.

Thank you for your vote of confidence. I certainly wouldn’t rip anyone off

UKtramp:

abzyyy:

do it here bud then if it gets moved we can all keep up with it, hopefully the mods will allow it here for 1 week. End it this Friday.

Right that makes me the highest bidder at the moment. Cheers!

abzyyy:

UKtramp:

abzyyy:

Right that makes me the highest bidder at the moment. Cheers!

Good luck

Bid received from From truckyboy
Hi me ol mucker, i want to bid on your item if its still open…cannot post
for some some reaon, but it does say that to bid one must email…so here
goes £120

Tell PayPal not to pay out till you receive the goods in good condition.
That’s one way of doing it, just in case it’s a big con

Nice one, good to keep a running commentary on bids coming in.

Buy it now price I presume is £200

Could do with an auction duration/time limit mention say auction ends Friday at 11pm (get some late ■■■■■■ bids in).

Auction based on honour rather than any legal smegal bollox etc…

Oh and as an ex PayPal watchdog, FSA/SEC consultant etc… fork me my old group has its own Wikipedia page. I have to correct the buyer protection mention.
Payments to friends/family is not covered.

But this is an honour auction I presume and I would bid myself but I already have a Garmin that does the job.

Apologies to UKt as I don’t wish to ■■■ ■■■ this as the Tom tom looks a great bargain to me.

When does the bid end??

Anyways…here is my bid of £125 to make me the highest bidder!!

UKtramp:
I am still going ahead with this auction, I am sick to death with people warning others off with regards to the satnav, stating it is a scam or could be etc. There is no Scam, I have a brand new TomTom go professional 6200. I have used it for comparison videos against CoPilot truck. It is now no longer needed and has been used for two weeks only, it comes with free lifetime map updates and has everything with it that you get in the box, USB charger, suction mount, manual, box etc. Perfect condition. Not a mark on it!! See pics as it is currently in my truck. I will be doing this as a favour rather than selling it at its retail price for members of this site only please don’t bid on it if you do not trust me! I will accept PayPal for your security and will post it out Royal Mail special delivery. Guaranteed next day delivery. The retail price is £340.00 I will not accept more than £200 for it as a special deal for members of this site only. I cannot be fairer than this.

Why are you putting a ceiling on the price uktramp? You mentioned in your other post you didn’t think it was worth more than that… but why not? Clearly tom tom thinks it’s worth more… as did you when you bought it… thanks in advance

Coz he is a nice guy and loves all us forum members for our valued comments and suggestions.

Now stop telling wanting to pump up the price…£125 is my bid are we ready to close…Paypal address for payment please UKt!!

Dipper_Dave:
Oh and as an ex PayPal watchdog, FSA/SEC consultant etc… fork me my old group has its own Wikipedia page. I have to correct the buyer protection mention.
Payments to friends/family is not covered.

But this is an honour auction I presume and I would bid myself but I already have a Garmin that does the job.

Apologies to UKt as I don’t wish to ■■■ ■■■ this as the Tom tom looks a great bargain to me.

Its a genuine bargain Dave, PayPal protects the buyer and as far as I am aware they hold public floggings of anyone they catch cheating them. I don’t fancy the lashings unless it is performed by some piece of totty dressed in a PVC catsuit and wearing a gimp mask.

Is my bid on previous post not valid then, if not i wish to bid the same amount UKTramp

RIPPER:
Is my bid on previous post not valid then, if not i wish to bid the same amount UKTramp

No problem, can you pop your bid on here so everyone can see it, or I will get accused of rigging the bids!!

UKtramp:

RIPPER:

No problem, can you pop your bid on here so everyone can see it, or I will get accused of rigging the bids!!

[emoji106]

Ill Offer you £135.00 Uktramp

UKtramp:

RIPPER:

Ok, £160