Truck toilet

Well one the most common questions I receive besides the usual SatNav question is “Hey Trampy, we love you to bits but would love to know, what if you need to have a ■■■■■ with no toilet facilities” Ok well a great question that I will answer. You will no doubt of heard of the great “bottle of ■■■■ mystery” who leaves them & and who does that, well I say how do you actually ■■■■ in a bottle? So to clear things up and leave no one with any doubts that I never litter lay-bys etc with such disgusting things, here is what I use. These are built for the job and are perfect for those moments when you need a ■■■■■ and there are no toilet facilities. You can also see me using this revolutionary device in my new videos. Clean, hygienic and what every trucker should have in his cab, female versions are available too. Another great tip from Britain’s favourite tramp.

I’m starting to think there should be a limit on the amount of threads a user can make per week :unamused:

UKtramp:
Well one the most common questions I receive besides the usual SatNav question is “Hey Trampy, we love you to bits but would love to know, what if you need to have a ■■■■■ with no toilet facilities” Ok well a great question that I will answer. You will no doubt of heard of the great “bottle of ■■■■ mystery” who leaves them & and who the hell does that, well I say how do you actually ■■■■ in a bottle? So to clear things up and leave no one with any doubts that I never litter lay-bys etc with such disgusting things, here is what I use. These are built for the job and are perfect for those moments when you need a ■■■■■ and there are no toilet facilities. You can also see me using this revolutionary device in my new videos. Clean, hygienic and what every trucker should have in his cab, female versions are available too. Another great tip from Britain’s favourite tramp.

useless…whats the point in ■■■■■■■ into a bottle with no secure top,then having to find somewhere to tip it out .your better off just ■■■■■■■ behind the cab or by using a normal bottle more suitable to storing your truckers tizer with a lid,then its easier lobbing it out of the window with no fear of a blowback.if your going to use something similar to the geriatics pish collector then you might as well use an old welly boot.easier to aim for whilst driving.there are those who have tried using a condom in desperation without stopping but it tends to be a bit similar to russian roulette before it either bursts or blows off your bellend. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
useless…whats the point in ■■■■■■■ into a bottle with no secure top,then having to find somewhere to tip it out .your better off just ■■■■■■■ behind the cab or by using a normal bottle more suitable to storing your truckers tizer with a lid,then its easier lobbing it out of the window with no fear of a blowback.if your going to use something similar to the geriatics pish collector then you might as well use an old welly boot.easier to aim for whilst driving.there are those who have tried using a condom in desperation without stopping but it tends to be a bit similar to russian roulette before it either bursts or blows off your bellend. :slight_smile:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

UKtramp:
Well one the most common questions I receive besides the usual SatNav question is “Hey Trampy, we love you to bits but would love to know, what if you need to have a ■■■■■ with no toilet facilities” Ok well a great question that I will answer. You will no doubt of heard of the great “bottle of ■■■■ mystery” who leaves them & and who does that, well I say how do you actually ■■■■ in a bottle? So to clear things up and leave no one with any doubts that I never litter lay-bys etc with such disgusting things, here is what I use. These are built for the job and are perfect for those moments when you need a ■■■■■ and there are no toilet facilities. You can also see me using this revolutionary device in my new videos. Clean, hygienic and what every trucker should have in his cab, female versions are available too.Another great tip from you favourite tramp.

What hospital bed did you take that from, so you use that and leave it in your cab to stink the cab out because you don’t litter anywhere, and where is the gadget you use for number 2.
Mr perfect you must have a big dogger most people go with a bottle much more hygienic

I use a 1 litre fabric conditioner bottle. Enough capacity for 2 wizzes before I find a toilet to empty it in, has a wide opening and a secure cap.

Sent from my SM-T335 using Tapatalk

dancompression:
I use a 1 litre fabric conditioner bottle. Enough capacity for 2 wizzes before I find a toilet to empty it in, has a wide opening and a secure cap.

Sent from my SM-T335 using Tapatalk

A good alternative, nice tip

:wink:

dieseldog999:

They do have a secure lid that fits. I used one for donks and if I can get mine in it it’s BIG enough :grimacing:

5 liter water bottle (tescburys et al). Enough capacity to cope with that 4pack of Old Speckled Hen.

I go in me hot water bottle if caught short…

quite unsurprising and understandable…but where do you go when you need a pee?

is it only me that feels uncomfortable and aroused when looking at that pic and imagine sticking a pic of your fav tart onto it ?
and be honest now… am i the only one on here that felt a simliar sense of arousement when bugs bunny used to wear makeup and dress up as a glamour babe… :open_mouth:

Your weird :wink:

But no I can relate, perhaps the whole bunny girl, ■■■■■■■ bunny thingy sparks a semi.

Rabbits themselves trigger a ■■■ mode I.e. at it like rabbits.

Perhaps it’s the well established rampant rabbit that helps but it’s origins must be buried deep somewhere, bit like the rabbit itself.

Anyway for your consideration and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ I shall gift you one for the bank.

Dipper_Dave:
Your weird :wink:

But no I can relate, perhaps the whole bunny girl, ■■■■■■■ bunny thingy sparks a semi.

Rabbits themselves trigger a ■■■ mode I.e. at it like rabbits.

Perhaps it’s the well established rampant rabbit that helps but it’s origins must be buried deep somewhere, bit like the rabbit itself.

Anyway for your consideration and ■■■■■■■■■■■■ I shall gift you one for the bank.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
duly noted and stored away i the passing the time on a quiet night vault.

it was always an ordeal going down edgeware road heading for the vauxhall bridge and going round hyde park corner,then trying to time it to climaxing perfection going past the ■■■■■■■ club and getting a good swatch of some bunnys jacksie as they stood at the tables with their backs to the windows.it was always an achievement to knock one out whilst in sight of said nylon clad high waisted derriere ( with seam) as you drove past without taking the side out of parked cars,or buses and taxis who were trying to occupy the same space as me.i used to award myself extra points if it wasnt at night and pitch black as i would have been driving a day gab guy,marathon,or possibly a transconti which had a more modicum of concealment.
id say more here but i feel the immediate need to practise the art of self abuse now for memorys sake…i know ive got those polaroids hidden in the tin somewhere. :wink:

Although I haven’t had the pleasure of that particular experience that’s got to be forward planning at its best.

Last night I went from bugs bunny to bunny girls which brought on a precum moment so ended up watching some ‘sensual vintage tribbing’, a great search term when incognito.

I’m reminded of my attempts at speed ■■■■■■■■■■■■ when trying to use a flushed toilet refilling itself as cover, 30 seconds is good but I once got it down to 10. However this attempt was disqualified as I was still flacid.

One note of caution when attempting a speed tug is to always ensure the bathroom is empty, the mother in law has never forgiven me from the time when she deceided to take a bath in the dark.
Bit unfair really as I thought climaxing at the moment we made eye contact would be a compliment.

Narcism is huge in this account .

my own regular and memorabe attempts at this particular hobby would have been in my youth before video recorders came into play and my entire weeks effort would be trying to time it so that i could have brainwashed my mum with some subtle subliminal actions into going to make a cuppa tea to coincide with pans people coming onto top of the pops.kenny everetts tarts were sleazier but we already had videos and high class ■■■■ by then.if they happened to perform in something particulary sleazy then i had to shout through to try and get her to make me a slice of toast just as the tea was made to ensure an extra minute or two of frantic action…you can imagine my utter disappointment however on the occasions they came out dressed as fairies or ballerinas with the obvious lack of sleaze…so come on now.for the older pre vhs tape dudes…own up to that one as well please…or only me again?