Is Uktramp a (poll updated)

Lets get true honest answers since he always thinks he is better than everybody on trucknet

Colin_scottish:
Lets get true honest answers since he always thinks he is better than everybody on trucknet

I think he’s a genuine bloke,unlike a lot on this forum who are just like a bunch of sheep,one starts the sarcasm and name calling and the rest just follow,what’s the point of anyone making a serious post with that sort of crap to expect.

Your poll proves my point.

bobbya:

Colin_scottish:

I think he’s a genuine bloke,unlike a lot on this forum who are just like a bunch of sheep,one starts the sarcasm and name calling and the rest just follow,what’s the point of anyone making a serious post with that sort of crap to expect.

Sooo… What did you vote for?

bobbya:

Colin_scottish:

+1

bobbya:

Colin_scottish:

+2

Jingle Jon:

bobbya:

Colin_scottish:

+2

Leta see what answers we get in the postings and we will get the true feeling from people.So bobbya what did you pick.

Reef:

bobbya:

Colin_scottish:

I didnt,I’m not a sheep.

Colin_scottish:

Jingle Jon:

bobbya:

Colin_scottish:

+2

Leta see what answers we get in the postings and we will get the true feeling from people.So bobbya what did you pick.

See the answer below sweaty.

bobbya:

Reef:

bobbya:

Colin_scottish:

I didnt,I’m not a sheep.

Funny that uktramp not online then you pop up again right away stop acting like a ■■■■ trampy.

Where’s the all of the above option?

I reckon Uktramp is a genuine guy. Yes he has a bit of an ego, and likes to let everyone know how skilled he is with fridges etc

…but he starts some good threads, makes some valid points…and this forum is far better with him on it…than off it.

Lancsdriver70:
I reckon Uktramp is a genuine guy. Yes he has a bit of an ego, and likes to let everyone know how skilled he is with fridges etc

…but he starts some good threads, makes some valid points…and this forum is far better with him on it…than off it.

Correct.

harrawaffa:

There you go fixed now.

harrawaffa:

Sheep!!

Boobya, I am looking for the post below Sweaty’s.

Problem is that I can’t find any username of Sweaty. Is this another multiple account job?

Colin_scottish:

Jingle Jon:

bobbya:

Colin_scottish:

+2

How’s the poll going then sweaty??

eagerbeaver:

Problem is that I can’t find any username of Sweaty. Is this another multiple account job?

Beaver could not find that myself i was thinking trampy is sweating now.

biggriffin:

bobbya:

Colin_scottish:

+1

Thank you

eagerbeaver:

Here’s one knew they couldn’t hold back,wait for the others they’ll be along soon,I’m going to bed.