Sponsorship Deal Acquired

Well I am sure everyone will be as excited as I am over this news. As most of you will know I am hot property but I have had a sponsorship deal to make a series on YouTube all about me. The series will be filmed professionally and catching all of my best moments, content will include my driving skills (on the road footage) and short interviews with stories of my life and work. It sounds like a few of you on here will be interested in viewing these. I look like set to becoming an internet sensation and I am in talks about a UKT tour (UK tramp on tour) where you can actually meet me in person. Hopefully I can count on the support of the members of this forum? I will keep you all posted. This is serious btw, not as my haters will think as got to be a joke.

Well done to you,no doubt the usual doom and gloom crew will be along shortly,no worries you can handle those easily.

:unamused: so tired your not special at all try better at trolling next time ffs.

8-1.jpg

bobbya:
Well done to you,no doubt the usual doom and gloom crew will be along shortly,no worries you can handle those easily.

All the usual idiots, but then I expect jealousy and the usual childish rants. I will of course be talking about these idiots during my interviews. There’s always a party pooper. See who is the first on the scene to comment.

Nobody is interested in your driving as we know it’s an unskilled profession and a monkey could do it.
Your fridge skills on the other hand would be much more interesting.

harrawaffa:
Nobody is interested in your driving as we know it’s an unskilled profession and a monkey could do it.
Your fridge skills on the other hand would be much more interesting.

I will take that on board, your opinion is respected and justified. There are people who will be interested in my driving, not saying I am a really skilled driver but I have to say when it comes to my reversing, I can bend it like Beckham.

Always knew you were a Tool / Troll!

Colin_scottish:
:roll: so tired your not special at all try better at trolling next time ffs.

I didn’t mention that I was special. I said I have gained a sponsorship deal, where did you get I said I was special? I really wish people would actually read my post and not simply jump in feet first. Just be happy for me can’t you and stop with the negativity.

Mark500:

So why have you come onto my post? There are two buttons on here to add friend or foe, just go press the foe button and hey presto you don’t see my posts. My postings are not for the likes of you so please don’t despair go press that button, it’s free.

Welcome to the daily TNUK panto staring Uktramp aka Bobbya , sponsored by Tenalady …helping wet c@@ts for decades !

I wonder who is going to call me an jealous brain dead idiot with no life and a fat easy mother tonight??..will it be ukt or bobbya ■■..Can’t wait to find out lol

spike78:
Welcome to the daily TNUK panto staring Uktramp aka Bobbya , sponsored by Tenalady …helping wet c@@ts for decades !

I wonder who is going to call me an jealous brain dead idiot with no life and a fat easy mother tonight??..will it be ukt or bobbya ■■..Can’t wait to find out lol

Not me,I think you’re brill.

Where are the usual doom mongers,keeping quiet tonight,they’ll be along soon,fingers will be itching.

DonutUK:
8-1.jpg

■■■■■ is on the money as usual

@UKTramp, take no notice of the haters mate, you are special just not in the way that you think or imagine in your weird ‘Rick & Morty’ kind of existence. :unamused:

spike78:

You are such a low life sad little cretin living a fantasy life aren’t you, why dont you ■■■■ off and go to another forum as you are just like a fly buzzing around and needs swatting.

I shall be subscribing with great interest.

Probably one of my more trickier hand shandies but I will persevere.

Honestly though best of luck and looking forward to your vids.

Cheers Dave, they will be fun. I can guarantee that.

UKtramp:

Mark500:

So why have you come onto my post? There are two buttons on here to add friend or foe, just go press the foe button and hey presto you don’t see my posts. My postings are not for the likes of you so please don’t despair go press that button, it’s free.

■■■■■■

UKtramp:

spike78:

You are such a low life sad little cretin living a fantasy life aren’t you, why dont you ■■■■ off and go to another forum as you are just like a fly buzzing around and needs swatting.

Now thats the reply we wanted …not the bobbya niceties ■■