An Apology required

Ok so I have probably upset a few people with a comment I made with regards my outburst. I think I had said something on the lines of those who have done nothing with their lives except sit in a lorry, this was a bit wrong of me to say as there are some members on here who have done just that. I was wrong in saying this as it was a bit patronising and making out that this was a waste of life. Of course I was not meaning this in a literal sense as there are some really decent people and some very clever people who are proud of their job. I apologise if I have offended any of these. I suppose when you are like me, someone who has had a very distinguished career you tend to dismiss others who have not had my high pressure life style. I would really hate to think anyone was offended, as this was totally wrong of me. I make no excuses for this, however maybe an explanation may let you understand better. I went through a tough time with my business and nearly lost everything at one point. I worked very hard to get my life back on track and regain my financial standing, I worked as a Industrial refrigeration consultant and was designing and trouble shooting cold stores and freezer plants world wide. It was a high stress job that nearly took my life rather help rebuild it. I started this thread “taking the ■■■■” as I was being forced back to the position I left and was only asking for opinions. I did not expect the comments I received. I suppose it tipped me over the edge as I am not used to anyone questioning me. I apologise sincerely and have the utmost respect for an amount of you on here. Others not so much but still I should not have resorted to such insults. Hopefully this explanation may help you understand.

That’s nice but no one really cares.

A.

Adonis.:
That’s nice but no one really cares.

A.

I do though so hence the post.

You take this internet malarkey far too seriously.

harrawaffa:

Exactly this…

A.

harrawaffa:

Believe me I don’t, first forum ever, but there are some on here who I respect. Like I say not all but certainly some.

UKtramp:
Ok so I have probably upset a few people with a comment I made with regards my outburst. I think I had said something on the lines of those who have done nothing with their lives except sit in a lorry, this was a bit wrong of me to say as there are some members on here who have done just that. I was wrong in saying this as it was a bit patronising and making out that this was a waste of life. Of course I was not meaning this in a literal sense as there are some really decent people and some very clever people who are proud of their job. I apologise if I have offended any of these. I suppose when you are like me, someone who has had a very distinguished career you tend to dismiss others who have not had my high pressure life style. I would really hate to think anyone was offended, as this was totally wrong of me. I make no excuses for this, however maybe an explanation may let you understand better. I went through a tough time with my business and nearly lost everything at one point. I worked very hard to get my life back on track and regain my financial standing, I worked as a Industrial refrigeration consultant and was designing and trouble shooting cold stores and freezer plants world wide. It was a high stress job that nearly took my life rather help rebuild it. I started this thread “taking the ■■■■” as I was being forced back to the position I left and was only asking for opinions. I did not expect the comments I received. I suppose it tipped me over the edge as I am not used to anyone questioning me. I apologise sincerely and have the utmost respect for an amount of you on here. Others not so much but still I should not have resorted to such insults. Hopefully this explanation may help you understand.

A simple “I was a cockwomble, sorry” would have done, nevertheless, even though you get a couple of sly digs in there, apology accepted.

Bloody attention seeker!
Shove your so called apology, obviously confusing me with someone who gives a ■■■■■■

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Bloody attention seeker!
Shove your so called apology, obviously confusing me with someone who gives a [zb]!

Wasn’t meant for you

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Bloody attention seeker!
Shove your so called apology, obviously confusing me with someone who gives a [zb]!

Kenneth Williams.jpg

Go back to posting as Dozy pal …This new narcissistic charactor is pathetic .

Beetlejuice:
Go back to posting as Dozy pal …This new narcissistic charactor is pathetic .

Ta

Where’s the troll finder genral when u need him, donkey where are u

I can’t keep up with it all! Never apologise and never explain…it is only the internet! :smiley:

TiredAndEmotional:
I can’t keep up with it all! Never apologise and never explain…it is only the internet! :smiley:

Read the thread, it says an apology required, I am waiting :smiley:

Industrial refrigeration consultant …

There are are going to be several truckers on this forum that served in the Falklands…soaking wet, miles from home, cold, hungry, marching for hours on end with 60 kg on their backs with nothing to look forward to other than the chance of getting your ■■■■■■■■ shot off by shrapnel…

Don’t expect anyone to think that being an industrial refrigeration consultant is anywhere near stressful…you don’t have a clue…

Heisenberrg:
Industrial refrigeration consultant …

There are are going to be several truckers on this forum that served in the Falklands…soaking wet, miles from home, cold, hungry, marching for hours on end with 60 kg on their backs with nothing to look forward to other than the chance of getting your ■■■■■■■■ shot off by shrapnel…

Don’t expect anyone to think that being an industrial refrigeration consultant is anywhere near stressful…you don’t have a clue…

Oh is that so, your one of them are you? Nearest you have been is watching a DVD of the deer hunter. Your clueless and with that silly avatar it is obvious that you have two front bucked teeth and greasy long hair swept over your forehead. Do us a favor M8.

If I was a commercial fisherman, I’d ditch the electronics, and offer the vagabond a job…

UKtramp:

Do you write this ■■■■ in front of a mirror?

the nodding donkey:
If I was a commercial fisherman, I’d ditch the electronics, and offer the vagabond a job…

LOL