Amazon corporate rape

The Braziilian government have just given permission for 9 million acres of prime rainforest to be plundered for gold and manganese extraction according to Waking Times website.Unbelievable they still think we buy into the global warming bs when this ■■■■ gets nodded through so smoothly.
The wearing of gold trinketry should be seen for the evil it is in this context.The planetary oxygenating system and god knows what genuine undiscovered medical plants can go hang as long as the abomination of gold mining takes precedence it would appear,
This planet of ours is long overdue a massive autocorrect.

I’m with you on this but I think you’ll just get your boots wet on here.

I would put nothing past them ,until I realized that he meant the River Amazon.

Yep the gold sovereign crowd will be at my throat,bring it on.

Incredible how this has been kicked into the long grass by mainstream corporate media,just a cursary mention by the daleks on radio 4,Today prog last week.This is some satanic ■■■■ on stilts.

Unbelievable !

if they can give away 9 million in a heartbeat,and depending on your view theres a million million in a billion…then how many billions are in a brazillian? :confused:

manalishi:
The Braziilian government have just given permission for 9 million acres of prime rainforest to be plundered for gold and manganese extraction according to Waking Times website.Unbelievable they still think we buy into the global warming bs when this [zb] gets nodded through so smoothly.
The wearing of gold trinketry should be seen for the evil it is in this context.The planetary oxygenating system and god knows what genuine undiscovered medical plants can go hang as long as the abomination of gold mining takes precedence it would appear,
This planet of ours is long overdue a massive autocorrect.

Seems to me no one’s bothered,including me,let’s worry about this country.

you can be as bothered as you want , but money !! talks , and as we are talking mega bucks here I`m afraid we are the “silent” majority. :frowning:

syramax:
you can be as bothered as you want , but money !! talks , and as we are talking mega bucks here I`m afraid we are the “silent” majority. :frowning:

Count the replies, that shows the amount of interest.

We can be as bothered as we want but it’s first world hypocrisy really. Vast swathes of Europe and most of the UK were forested before we “improved” it for agriculture and industry. Brazil is only doing what we did only now there are those of us who live in more advanced countries to complain !

Its just the brazen hypocrisy of it all,recycle your garbage yet when de-beers or rio-tinto come calling,well its only trees innit.