Miserable looking northerners wanted as extras in new film

Any good to anyone on here?

If you are a tired and miserable looking northerner then you could feature in a new film.

A rather unflattering call for extras from Piece of Cake is looking for those of us who come from up north, and who are a little world-weary, to feature in a film based on the 1819 Peterloo Massacre in Manchester.

The gritty historic drama, set to star Maxine Peake, want “authentic northern faces” to be extra in the feature.

The job ad said those interested had to look downtrodden, tired, overworked and a bit hard done by.

www.hulldailymail.co.uk/whats-on/whats- … responsive

for a while there I could here Hollywood calling my name …then I read the bit about needing hair :cry:

syramax:
for a while there I could here Hollywood calling my name …then I read the bit about needing hair :cry:

That’s Rob’s change of fame out of the window then…

the nodding donkey:

syramax:

That’s Rob’s change of fame out of the window then…

YEH?..You reckon ?

Initiative mate, initiative. :bulb:
Application.IN. :sunglasses:
:smiley:

tenor-1.gif

Proper northern (30+ years*) - yes
Got own hair - yes
Worn out looks - by Friday yes

Cool, as long as they only want to film on a Friday. :slight_smile:

• temporarily displaced

I see that it’s only in the Hull newspaper,I’ve not seen the request in the Manchester Evening News. The ‘Miserable looking northerners’ attributes must be guaranteed with Yorkshire people :open_mouth: :grimacing: