Trucknet bullies

I’ve just been accused on the ‘‘Self employed help’’ thread of being a bully on here with a gang and (allegedlly) been reported to the Police. :open_mouth:
:laughing:

I am NOT looking for a group hug in a circle here, or a ‘‘Let’s all support Rob thread’’ ego massage type thingy (as somebody said on here the other day it’s already big enough :smiley: ) …but seriously… a bully? :open_mouth:

Tbf I do find it amusing, but if anybody else feels bullied by me (aint going to apologise on here again as it was an epic fail last time :smiley: ) it aint my intention.
I know I can come across as a bit of an arse sometimes but I don’t give a ■■■■…there I go again. :blush: , but it is just a bloody forum it aint real life ffs.

Maybe this thread won’t last long with the mods so if anybody thinks I have tried to intimidate or bully anybody else on here in the past, let’s get all the abuse over with.
I’m amused and slightly ■■■■■■ (off, not drunk :smiley: ) at the same time.

I don’t think you’re a bully Rob honest :wink:

now if you could let go of my arm now please it’s beginning to hurt :frowning:

No way you are a bully M8, just forget it, don’t carry it on.

Bully, no.
Egotistical, self obsessed ■■■■■■■■…Yes!

I don’t think you are a bully Rob but please can I have my dinner money back

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Bully, no.
Egotistical, self obsessed [zb]…Yes!

Thanks mate, I’ll settle for that. :smiley:

WTF ! Where are they coming from softies r us
It seems we’re getting a lot of cotton wool mummy’s boy divas on here who don’t like the truth
Please don’t hit me Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robroy giving his views on self employment earlier

I wouldn’t call you a bully Rob.

You hold your beliefs honestly, state and defend them vigorously and sometimes overpower a debate opponent, (I’ve been on the receiving end more than once!) But you don’t bully.

Come on there’s loads more people I’ve upset on here in the past…fill yer boots.
:laughing: :laughing:

download.jpg
Hurt me, hurt me baby!! :sunglasses: :smiley:

shouldn’t this be in Bully’s? i’ll get me coat :blush:

This isn’t mumsnet, its a forum for lorry drivers and their fans :smiling_imp:

You simply voice your opinion Rob and stand up for your own beliefs, their is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

It’s an online forum for ffs. Everyone has different perspectives and opinions - it’s called life. I haven’t looked at the other thread for a couple of days but I’ll bet my mortgage that the ones who are calling you a bully are guys with a different opinion to yourself.

Probably the same ones who go crying to their transport office every time another driver gets put on a easier job in their eyes, or threaten to quit the job because so and so has finished on a Friday and it’s their turn to work a Saturday morning.

Can please some people some of the time but not everyone all of the time. Some of us ■■■■ it up and get on with it, the others throw a big tantrum and stamp their feet until they get what they want.

Now can you let go of my throat please Rob I won’t tell teacher honest!

Juddian:
:

Wheyy hey …! I see what you did there Juddian. :laughing:

Don’t give the driving up bud will you. :unamused: :smiley:

robroy:

Juddian:
:

Don’t give the driving up bud will you. :unamused: :smiley:

Hell mate, if you ever followed me down the road or watched me making me usual pigs ear of the job, the very last thing you’d accuse me of or call me would be ‘driver’ :open_mouth:

Isn’t this a good example of how political correctness has gone ott,ok for children and teenagers bullying is to be condemned but a truck forum. :question: Surely most of us on here are adults :question: ,some,like me almost geriatric.This is internet,not the real world and if you can’t stick up for yourself here how the hell do you manage to do your jobs then with all the verbal abuse you suffer every day on the road and at deliveries,RDC’s etc.How did many of us manage doing international being abused in a foreign language.

hey rob at least you aint getting what i was getting last week on faceache.
i replyed to a post on a faceache page last week about the manchester fracking demo and i’m now receiving all kind of threats ranging from killing me and my family to firebombing my place of work and all there customer’s ( i wont mention the more weird threats).
i have reported it to the police but have been told that they will be using fake accounts using proxy site’s to mask there ip.
i did the decent thing and thanked them for there input and wished them all the very best of luck in there mission.

It take a long time to understand the characteristics of people on forums, this is why I pointed out that someone who has only been a member of TNUK for less than a year was taking umbrage with someone who’s been a contributing member for 10 times that.
I may not always agree with opinions offered by some people, but occasionally I do understand their point, but that’s human nature. What I don’t do is take offence at veiled threats online (which has happened on TNUK this year), if anything I just giggle to myself and move on.

This is why the written words you read online can be interpreted in 2 ways, the way the OP meant them, and the way the reader understood them, and there can be a vast gap between the 2 versions.

You aren’t a bully rob. I don’t contribute on here very often but I do read a lot of posts and I don’t think I’ve ever read any of your posts and thought oh my God this guys a right bullying bugger.

I’ve had a few jobs over the years both private and public sector. When I left school there was always a good bit of banter in the workplace and sometimes some of it was a bit close to the bone but we never went and ‘told on anyone’. It’s different now though. I’m too scared to say anything to anyone in case it’s misconstrued.

scotstrucker:
hey rob at least you aint getting what i was getting last week on faceache.
i replyed to a post on a faceache page last week about the manchester fracking demo and i’m now receiving all kind of threats ranging from killing me and my family to firebombing my place of work and all there customer’s ( i wont mention the more weird threats).
i have reported it to the police but have been told that they will be using fake accounts using proxy site’s to mask there ip.
i did the decent thing and thanked them for there input and wished them all the very best of luck in there mission.

OMG that’s awful. I hope you and your family are ok!

I hope it’s a class action suit (yes I’ve been watching too much American TV) because I want to join. Bring down this awful will Robroy bully and his gang of undesirables once and for all.