A cut above the rest TruckNet drivers top 10

I recently suggested that there are a number of posters on this site that I consider as cut from a different cloth and a cut above your average driver. I have had several requests to actually list these drivers which I am dubious about doing. Because of the amount of requests received I will indeed post MY list as I feel that it may open up a very interesting discussion. Some may agree with me and some may not agree. Others may suggest their opinion of who is a cut above the average. This is not intended as an insult towards anyone who is not on the list as we all have differing levels of intelligence. I find the back grounds of drivers fascinating, some interesting people and some not so interesting but we all have one thing in common, we drive trucks for a living. Before I post this list I would like to know if anyone has any problem with me posting my preferences? Not sure this is the right section of the forum for doing this but if anyone has an objection please say.

What qualifies you…

To judge other drivers above other drivers?

To be honest, I can only see this thread going one way.

Resistance already, Nothing qualifies me as this is MY preference, I am not giving out an award here or suggesting you will agree with it, hopefully it will start a discussion off, That’s all nothing more and nothing sinister.

yourhavingalarf:
What qualifies you…

Intelligence not driving skills, obviously I am not giving an award!

Captain Caveman 76:

Yes I think your right, I will withdraw my suggestion.

UKtramp:

Captain Caveman 76:

Yes I think your right, I will withdraw my suggestion.

Wise move…

Intelligence would have prevented you from publishing it in the first place.

Get it published Tramp! :laughing:

Let’s see whose toy trajectory is the best :grimacing: ’ An empty promise of entertainment is simply not cricket '.

eagerbeaver:

Let’s see whose toy trajectory is the best :grimacing: ’ An empty promise of entertainment is simply not cricket '.

I will say this, you was on the list as one of the best in my opinion. Just to let you know,

UKtramp:

eagerbeaver:

I will say this, you was on the list as one of the best in my opinion. Just to let you know,

Most thoughtful homeless one :wink:

Take no notice of the ■■■■■ brigade pal. Loads on here dispensing advice :unamused: Bottom line is this, too many folk are worried about getting in trouble or losing a job. Frightened fools…

Frightened.jpg

I won’t be offended as long as I’m placed anywhere above 2nd place.

xichrisxi:
I won’t be offended as long as I’m placed anywhere above 2nd place.

:grimacing:

eagerbeaver:
Take no notice of the ■■■■■ brigade pal. Loads on here dispensing advice :unamused: Bottom line is this, too many folk are worried about getting in trouble or losing a job. Frightened fools…

This…

Coming from a quitter.

yourhavingalarf:

eagerbeaver:

This…

Coming from a quitter.

Too be fair he didn’t quit all his jobs, some of them he got sacked from. :grimacing:

yourhavingalarf:
What qualifies you…

And then Jesus wept!!!..cos he couldn’t agree more despite op’s good intentions.

Trucknet is now starting UK’s Next Top model type competition…For Truck Drivers■■?

However you could start at the other end and start tagging the dross that add nothing to this place.

And since this place is very prone to mob rule once some loud mouth kicks off, Dozy, Bking, and a few others are fantastic contributors once you know them so concentrate on the real party poopers would be my suggestion.

p.s… We know the good guys, the funny guys, the bad, the confused, the obvious, the lost… they are all an intrinsic part of the community but we could certainly ask some of the bottom feeders to up their game perhaps?

Tag the Langers rather than supply them an opportunity to slag off the decent folk and the diversity on here would be my suggestion if this one gets wings.

yourhavingalarf:

eagerbeaver:

This…

Coming from a quitter.

I know. I just decided after 3 years of rooting through the bin bag of crap jobs on offer in the driving world, that I am capable of far more.
Still…I will miss the overcrowded roads, the inadequate parking, filthy MSA’s, pathetic pay, the tedium of listening to half wits in RDC waiting rooms, the disdain of the public etc…

(That’s why I am on the list and you are not mate :grimacing: On your finest day you are no match for me on my worst. Think of me as a scalpel. And you as a disposable white plastic party knife :laughing: ).

eagerbeaver:
(That’s why I am on the list and you are not mate ).

You care about the…

Fictitious list?

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

quitter

Oh jesus, cringed very hard reading this post. Ego massage gone mad.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

eagerbeaver:

yourhavingalarf:

eagerbeaver:

This…

Coming from a quitter.

I know. I just decided after 3 years of rooting through the bin bag of crap jobs on offer in the driving world, that I am capable of far more.
Still…I will miss the overcrowded roads, the inadequate parking, filthy MSA’s, pathetic pay, the tedium of listening to half wits in RDC waiting rooms, the disdain of the public etc…

(That’s why I am on the list and you are not mate :grimacing: On your finest day you are no match for me on my worst. Think of me as a scalpel. And you as a disposable white plastic party knife :laughing: ).

To be fair to beaver, If I was too dim to have found a decent driving job after 3 years I would have quit too :slight_smile: