Jesus H christ!

muckles:

Carryfast:
The ‘point’ that Winseer and TiredAndEmotional were making is the question as to how ‘moderate’ the UK Muslim community actually is ?.

In which case I’m open minded enough to be interested in reading any confirmed information anywhere which would suggest that any of the UK Muslim community has boycotted the Haj,on the grounds that Saudi Wahabbist/Salafist Islam is a corruption of their faith and culture for one example of a ‘moderate’ backlash.Or for that matter any confirmed large scale support for reform of Islam in general along the lines of pre Islamic Revolutionary Iran.

As opposed to calls for Sharia law and radical Islamic dress code being enforced on our streets. :unamused:

Well that’s good and I assume if somebody posted a statistic trying to prove that, you, like me, would expect them to provide links to the data so it could be scrutinised?

Just a clear statement,read out in person by the heads of the Muslim Council of Britain,that they advise and support the aim of UK Muslims following the ideals of pre Islamic Revolutionary Iran and to boycott the Haj on the grounds of similar reform of the Iranian and Saudi Islamic regimes,along similar lines,would be a good start.

Also a statement read out by UK government that present immigration policy is no longer fit for purpose in terms of numbers and the resulting threat created by same regarding excessively large immigrant communities going for self determination,in whatever form,in the medium to longer term.