Scum rioting in our multicultural wonderland again

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … -road.html

Another wanna be gangster gets killed in London and the natives are out rioting, as many whites as blacks by the look of it. Reported that he’s choked on his own crack that he’s tried to swallow whilst being restrained by the police, and somehow it’s the fault of the police. It doesn’t surprise me that the response of the chavs is to riot due to the serious lack of a brain, but for Diane Abbott to say it is justified■■? Wow really, and these fools want to be in government. London is a dump, build a wall around the M25 and let them get on with it

You have it correct ,its the namby pamby scenario ,its not his fault he was a good son /daughter .wouldn’t hurt a fly blah blah …He /She broke the law ,and thought the best way to escape any punishment was to swallow the evidence .not clever …Now the police as a rule will try to recover the drug from criminals mouth putting themselves at risk of being bitten and all the subsequent worry of what they may catch…From my point of view I do not have any sympathy at all with the suspect

I absolutely detest London and I think they can do whatever they want to each other. The place is a ■■■■ hole.

Molly coddling liberals to blame for this ■■■■.

Top marks to the rigid driver though. Crack on drive :wink:

Night-and-day:
Top marks to the rigid driver though. Crack on drive :wink:

He didn’t give it enough gas, I would have also been looking for a low bridge or low hanging trees to get the POS off the roof instead of finding plod to pander to the POS for ages until it came down
I read that the abbot Potatoe mass shadow home secretary is one of them too,

breitbart.com/london/2017/07 … -attacked/

Yorkysays:-:
I absolutely detest London and I think they can do whatever they want to each other. The place is a [zb] hole.

Thanks mainly to this terrorist appeaser and of course traitor May our PM breitbart.com/london/2017/07 … e-stopped/

I absolutely detest London and I think they can do whatever they want to each other. The place is a [zb] hole.

have to agree with that - its a pity they couldn’t chisel it out round the M25 and tow it over to the other side of the channel

won’t be any more riot tonight because its raining

I absolutely detest London The place is a [zb] hole.

^ This.
The really surprising thing is why any indigenous copper with any sense would want to work there.On that note they should stop their political correctness crusade and tell Dianne Abbot that the ethnic immigrant based enclaves there will have to recruit coppers from their own communities to police their own areas and people.

While people shouldn’t view the M25 as being the relevant dividing line in all this madness.Or in fact even many areas which have been unjustifiably roped into its ridiculous unrealistic boundaries.

Bluey Circles:

have to agree with that - its a pity they couldn’t chisel it out round the M25 and tow it over to the other side of the channel

So what connection does this have with the zb London Borough of Hackney for one example and when was there rioting in the area because it’s news to me. :unamused:

google.co.uk/maps/@51.328982 … 312!8i6656

I wonder if the latest North Korean ICBM would reach London ■■?..must be worth a punt surely :laughing: :laughing:

According to the last census, any body who is white Christian British, is the minority within the M25, so remember when stopped, “is gos I is white, dat you stop me”

The reason you join the met is the money, then get chucked out on gardening leave, with your full pension.

biggriffin:
According to the last census, any body who is white Christian British, is the minority within the M25, so remember when stopped, “is gos I is white, dat you stop me”

The reason you join the met is the money, then get chucked out on gardening leave, with your full pension.

Which census or in fact anything made/makes the M25 the relevant boundary of anything ?.The ethnic mix of Surrey is actually 95% white for one example and for what its worth.Feel free to point out which parts of the M25 are actually within ‘London’ as opposed to the surrounding counties.

A lot of coppers join the Met because they can’t get into their local force…then they transfer out again after a suitable period…unless they’re masochists!

Thank f*** he did not stop. He was in for a lynching. Is this England?

Carryfast:

I absolutely detest London The place is a [zb] hole.

^ This.
The really surprising thing is why any indigenous copper with any sense would want to work there.On that note they should stop their political correctness crusade and tell Dianne Abbot that the ethnic immigrant based enclaves there will have to recruit coppers from their own communities to police their own areas and people.

While people shouldn’t view the M25 as being the relevant dividing line in all this madness.Or in fact even many areas which have been unjustifiably roped into its ridiculous unrealistic boundaries.

You’re ■■■■■■■ joking of course. That’s exactly what these pricks want ! It’s about time there was a national guard type of thing like they have in the states. Give these ■■■■■■■■■ the treatment they deserve. If someone’s breaking in to my house, I’ll hit with 'em everything I’ve got and that’s how it should be on the streets. You might have got the impression that I feel strongly about this sort of ■■■■■ and you might be right. :slight_smile:

peterm:
You’re [zb] joking of course. That’s exactly what these pricks want ! It’s about time there was a national guard type of thing like they have in the states. Give these [zb] the treatment they deserve. If someone’s breaking in to my house, I’ll hit with 'em everything I’ve got and that’s how it should be on the streets. You might have got the impression that I feel strongly about this sort of [zb] and you might be right. :slight_smile:

Ironically the idea of trying to police Afro American areas with ‘white’ coppers ain’t working in the states either.Yes you could bring in paramilitary forces to put down the unrest but it would solve nothing it would just make things worse.While even more ironically we’ve both got the ‘black’ community shouting for ‘integration’ while at the same time moaning about being policed by white coppers.When the inconvenient fact is segregation is the only realistic solution that works.On that note no we don’t generally need to worry about ‘black’ crime in ‘white’ areas just as there’d be no need to give a zb about ‘black’ areas being policed by ‘black’ coppers.Thereby solving the issue of ‘black lives matter’ kicking off every time ‘white’ coppers are involved in arresting them in their own areas and it goes wrong.When what they really mean is they don’t want to be policed by white coppers while at the same time hypocritically going on about ‘integration’.

So let’s give them what they want when it really doesn’t matter a zb to us either way.Bearing in mind that ‘white flight’ and ethnic immigrant enclaves is effectively the same thing as segregation anyway and neither of which ( rightly ) are illegal or a hate crime.On that note I’m guessing that if you were a white copper living in and based in a predominantly ‘white’ area on the fringes of London for example.Then you’d be really ■■■■■■ off if you were drafted into zb Hackney to police the black community there.With the result of having that community and zb Dianne Abbott on your case when it all inevitably kicks off at some point.When if you had any sense you’d tell her and your superiors that you don’t want to be there.While if you choose to work and live there then you’d expect to have to put up with all the aggro of the contradiction of the black community being all for ‘integration’ when it suits it,but not when it doesn’t,that goes with the territory.While by the same logic the ‘black’ community would obviously need to understand that they’ll be subject to ‘white’ policing if they want to go into ‘white’ areas outside of their own enclaves and if they don’t like it then the answer is obvious. :bulb:

Just goes to show all these mongs just take take take. A few months ago a copper lost his life by getting stabbed to death by a terrorist at parliment, everyone all of a sudden loved the police and could not praise them enough, a few months down the line some dirty little street rat who thinks he is a big time gangster, decides to swallow his, no doubt mixed with ■■■■ drugs, whilst getting a police chase, and everyone wants to kill the police, and they are the worst people ever. I dont doubt for a minute that if half these rioters/waste of oxygen tramps, was confronted by said scum bag drug dealer who wanted to mug them, they would call the police and hope he would be locked up. Baffles me as to why they had it in for the lorry driver