Am I In Trouble ?

So my boss asks me to take this foreign Lorry that’s been repaired to another depot.Im travelling along the M40,think it was west of high Wycombe as it was down a massive hill.Dont think it was limited for some reason as I glanced at the Speedo I was doing 112mph…I was passing things like they were stood still.My question is am I liable to get in trouble from my boss ? Or even of ppl who may have been recording of dash cams :slight_smile:

Is Thursday night troll night or something.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Naw :laughing: :laughing:

Batedbear:
So my boss asks me to take this foreign Lorry that’s been repaired to another depot.Im travelling along the M40,think it was wear of high Wycombe as it was down a massive hill.Dont think it was limited for some reason as I glanced at the Speedo I was doing 112mph…I was passing things like they were stood still.My question is am I liable to get in trouble from my boss ? Or even of ppl who may have been recording of dash cams :slight_smile:

Oh yes … Chaufferman or whatever he’s called is going to dob you in to interpol for putting all the kittens at risk :unamused:

Damm :smiley:

You sure you wasn’t looking at kph? That would be about 70mph which is more realistic although still wrong

Don’t worry about dashcam footage, as long as you were over 110mph the sonic boom destroys nearby recording devices.

IronEddie:

Possibly :smiley: :smiley:

knight2:

IronEddie:

Possibly :smiley: :smiley:

Between this guys attempt at humour and the other fella asking about jobs where you don’t have to fill in any paperwork to get the job I thought I was entering the twilight zone or something.

Plus Euro forum about starting as owners driver. … yawn …

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk