Post of the week

Good evening trucknettters. Having hovered around your forum for some time now I’ve obviously noticed a few mainstayers on here a find the banter between you all highly entertaining. This post is mostly to lighten the mood somewhat and to congratulate ovlovjay on his priceless ■■■■■■■■ of the odious moron that is eagerbeaver.

I dof my cap to you fella for a attempt at humour that has been long missing on whingenet. Can the mods give out prizes for post of the week?.

You may as well come out with it. Which one are you?

Definitely not me :laughing:

Good god can we not even get some decent trolling? This is the worst ive seen on here, and thats saying something.
Its tonez. Must be cold so he cant take any ■■■■ pics to send in PM so hes resorted to a new username

The-Snowman:
Good god can we not even get some decent trolling? This is the worst ive seen on here, and thats saying something.
Its tonez. Must be cold so he cant take any ■■■■ pics to send in PM so hes resorted to a new username

Now that’s the post of the week :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ve got trolls, we’ve got trolls of trolls and now we’ve got trolls trolling trolls. I’m confused.

My troll-o-meter has worn out.

the nodding donkey:
My troll-o-meter has worn out.

Yeah, but did you see the dancing cats? How cool is that?

Ullrich hunt:
Good evening trucknettters. Having hovered around your forum for some time now I’ve obviously noticed a few mainstayers on here a find the banter between you all highly entertaining. This post is mostly to lighten the mood somewhat and to congratulate ovlovjay on his priceless ■■■■■■■■ of the odious moron that is eagerbeaver.

I dof my cap to you fella for a attempt at humour that has been long missing on whingenet. Can the mods give out prizes for post of the week?.

Dozy, is that you!?

I reckon the Mods should reveal who is using two or more usernames, that would sort it. :bulb: …any reply Mods??

For me it’s like women, one at a time is enough. :smiley:

It was not me

Ullrich hunt:

“…mainstayers on here AND find the banter…” Also, it should be ‘an’ attempt at humour. However, let’s not pick at your inadequacies Chief, I reckon we would be here all day! :grimacing: Quite like “odious moron” although ’ repugnant ’ would have been a more interesting adjective in my opinion.

5/10. Reasonable effort for a troll, try harder.

Where is that ole chap excalibus, he has disappeared also.

i reckon if dozy comes back we would recognise the style of posting…ta

You gotta start feeling for the genuine idiots and numpties though, how the hell are they ever going to get a serious reply to what to take on a night out, what to put in a day drivers sarnie box, and is there an etiquette on pen ink colour when filling out daily defect sheets?

No way are they ever gonna get serious answers now we’ve all been soured and cast doubt upon the legitimacy of every posters motives or intentions.

Not to mention the fact that some of the trolls are really [zb]ing awful at it!

I agree…

Repugnant moron is much more appropriate than odious moron.

Ullrich hunt:

I take it you do know that Admin can check the IP address your post originates from and compare it to the IP addresses used by other members? There have been a few caught out this way.

longhaulpaul:
I have been following the Lord Sock stories for quite a while now and was wondering if anybody knows who is behind them? somebody asked the question on his post, relief from the doom and gloom, in billys bar but he had no response, any ideas?

Rikki-UK:
As he is posting from the same IP address as you, why not ask him ? :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Not just the Admins, the moderators too, in fact all they need do is click on the little question mark button which appears next to the exclamation mark button in the top right of every post (obviously we can’t see that question mark as were not staff) and it tells them exactly what IP that member is using and even lists the different ones that member has posted from.

So they know all the trolls and multi account holders they just choose not to do anything about it (unless it got way out of hand of course)

Sod Dozy or Toby or whatever else he’s calling himself these days, what happened to immigrant or did I miss something?

Sent from Platform 9 3/4