Stobarts

Hello does any body know any think about them,seen a couple of there motors lately, any info would be helpful as i need a job,tar

Top trolling Malc :sunglasses:

Never heard of them…They a new company then?.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I believe you will find them based around bridges

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dozy is the one to ask

tango boy:
Top trolling Malc :sunglasses:

Plus one!

sent using smoke signals

Ask me auntie Ethel, she’s the one sitting on a deck chair outside their depots.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Wayfar1974:
Ask me auntie Ethel, she’s the one sitting on a deck chair outside their depots.

I was once parked outside tesco Goole and was a bloke sat on a deck chair outside taking pictures of stobart trucks…
He came over to tell me my truck looked very nice and I clearly looked after it…
He then said whithout a hint of irony “do you ever think you will make the standard for stobart”
Talk about deluded

Niche market operator from ■■■■■■■■ been going a while though.

mdourish:
I believe you will find them based around bridges

what part of the country is bridges, google was no help, im in essex at the moment, tar

malcolmgbell:
Hello does any body know any think about them,seen a couple of there motors lately, any info would be helpful as i need a job,tar

Good ,easy,clean job with good truck and trailer.And with average good wages for present time.

You need to look good, have good social media skills, driving licence not required

Who?..

“do you ever think you will make the standard for stobart” :unamused:

yorkshire terrier:

Wayfar1974:

I was once parked outside tesco Goole and was a bloke sat on a deck chair outside taking pictures of stobart trucks…
He came over to tell me my truck looked very nice and I clearly looked after it…
He then said whithout a hint of irony “do you ever think you will make the standard for stobart”
Talk about deluded

I’m guessing he meant “are you ever going to drop your standards enough for Stobarts”!!!

If you hit a couple of bridges you will be on course for them mate.

i hear there is job going at the Newport depot … :wink:

express.co.uk/news/uk/819458 … heresa-may

malcolmgbell:

I’d brush up on the company before the interview as it might be a bit embarrassing for you, I’m sure they have green lorries and have a knack for taking their break under bridges.

malcolmgbell:

Brush up on your English skills too …Any think :unamused:

yorkshire terrier:
Talk about deluded

I used to work for Refood/Seranim Widnes, right next door to Stobart’s Widnes depot, as a rigid driver. Our trucks and Stobart’s had to use the same roundabout and sliproad (Desoto Rd) to get onto the Runcorn Bridge. Everytime the sun was shining there would be anything from 1 or 2 to sometimes 20 “Eddie Spotters” camped out on the roundabout with all their notebooks and fancy camera equipment.

Always remember one day whilst waiting in standing traffic behind two of Stobart’s lorries, a particularly geeky-looking Eddie Spotter said to me “it must be tough for your lot being based next door to trucking royalty” …I smiled and tried not to laugh, as he then said “neigh mind lad, one day thee might be good enough to drive one of them”! :smiley: :laughing: …many of our lads used to get similar comments from the Stobart fanboys/girls on a regular basis.

As has been said…totally delusional!!

Make sure you swat up on the manual