Any DHL here

Anyone work for dhl? I’m thinking of applying but wanted to know the inside score. Wages hours etc. I want to fly a big aeroplane.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wages are good,hours are legal,planes are big.

Auto pilots on more than you though. :grimacing: you’re only needed to take off and land. :sunglasses: limpers money £20 an hour. :laughing:

Varies as to which contract your working on really and what depot.

Sent from my STF-L09 using Tapatalk

Avoid. The depot manager is an arse. Told him I needed to be home at Heathrow by 3 on a Friday to take my goldfish swimming. He said all would be fine, but the first two weeks I didn’t get in until 330. On the third week I left the plane at Stanstead and got the old woman to pick me up

My mate told me that he walked out when they asked him to do Hong Kong and back in his 15 hours. And they asked him to crack on when he reported a dodgy tyre. Told em to shove it.

OVLOV JAY:
Avoid. The depot manager is an arse. Told him I needed to be home at Heathrow by 3 on a Friday to take my goldfish swimming. He said all would be fine, but the first two weeks I didn’t get in until 330. On the third week I left the plane at Stanstead and got the old woman to pick me up

:laughing:

It depends on the contract. Average seems to be around £10 per hour, minimum 50 hour per week contract.

scanny77:
It depends on the contract. Average seems to be around £10 per hour, minimum 50 hour per week contract.

For flying a plane?? :open_mouth:

And they say we’re paid badly :laughing:

OVLOV JAY:

scanny77:

But they do get free food and get to give the stewardesses a portion !!

bald bloke:

OVLOV JAY:

scanny77:

But they do get free food and get to give the stewardesses a portion !!

Cheap skates giving away free food, oh wait…

happysack:
Anyone work for dhl? I’m thinking of applying but wanted to know the inside score. Wages hours etc. I want to fly a big aeroplane.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I went for an interveiw yonks ago, Everything went fine until they told me I wouldn’t get my own plane, I said I’m not plane hopping for nobody and anyway the rate wasn’t that great,only £90,000 a year!, wouldn’t get of bed for that,was earning that 20years ago, blah,blah…

err drove for them as an argos driver, paid very well but depot was an hours drive from home, and delivering stuff like washing machines even with a drivers mate up 15 plus floors was knackering lol…

Excalibus:
err drove for them as an argos driver, paid very well but depot was an hours drive from home, and delivering stuff like washing machines even with a drivers mate up 15 plus floors was knackering lol…

Woooosh

Excalibus:

Not really a job for us proper flyers but can’t they use a helicopter for local drops like that?

Would have thought a 15 story or more building would have had a lift or two ■■?