1 of Stobarts finest said

metro.co.uk/2017/06/20/son-of-fi … s-6720775/

not one of his best quotes… best to engage brain before putting mouth into gear…

ESL say they are investigating. Far as I can see he has said it on his personal. FB page, what has it got to do with ESL.

‘It’s my dad’s company I don’t get involved’…

He’s involved now alreet.

Hmmm.

albion:
ESL say they are investigating. Far as I can see he has said it on his personal. FB page, what has it got to do with ESL.

‘’ His opinions don’t reflect the view of Eddie Stobart logistics’'…and why tf would it exactly, it’s got f all to do with them. :unamused:
Typical Stobarts head up their own arse attitudes, all about me me me. :unamused:

Can pretty much guarantee there will be a point of time when he’ll regret saying what he did.

that’ll be a mark on his file then :laughing: :laughing:

albion:

Anything you do or say in your personal life that can bring the company you work for into disrepute by your actions can leave you out of a job. People say a lot of stuff on social media they would not say in front of their bosses etc.

I imagine he will also be helping the police with enquiries after posting something like that, especially with it gaining media attention.

The best policy is to engage brain first before you speak. Sadly people don’t all too often.

There have been plenty of stories of people’s personal lives social media getting them fired.

I can’t be arsed with Facebook, buy my daughter is on it.
I can’t believe some of the stuff some cretins put on, it’s as if they were writing stuff in a personal diary for their own use.
Thick as ■■■■ :unamused: , it causes more trouble than good imo, not so much the concept of the thing more some of the more brainless ■■■■ s who use it.

simcor:
I imagine he will also be helping the police with enquiries after posting something like that, especially with it gaining media attention.

It’s just a pity that the authorities don’t demonstrate such zeal in pursuing hate preachers advocating “death to all infidels”, or pursuing the young, masked fighting aged men carrying placards vowing to behead a soldier. Or perhaps their resources may, just may be better at acknowledging the existence of and prosecuting the grooming gangs that still seem to operate with impunity as they rip the innocence out of barely pubescent schoolgirls!

the maoster:

simcor:

It’s just a pity that the authorities don’t demonstrate such zeal in pursuing hate preachers advocating “death to all infidels”, or pursuing the young, masked fighting aged men carrying placards vowing to behead a soldier. Or perhaps their resources may, just may be better at acknowledging the existence of and prosecuting the grooming gangs that still seem to operate with impunity as they rip the innocence out of barely pubescent schoolgirls!

+1 Well said moaster

doubt if a tank would be much use to him anyway,in the looming civil war

itv.com/news/wales/2017-06-2 … ue-attack/

the maoster:

simcor:

Have you not heard?
Since that thick Welsh prick decided to retaliate to Jihadi atrocities, the authorities are now focusing on ‘Attacks by extreme right wing groups on Muslims’
:unamused:

I knew a fella that put a video on Facebook of himself using “racist” terms.
He worked for stobart and had his uniform on while doing this,someone complained to stobart and he got fired.
This was about 2-3 year ago.
Don’t know on what grounds the fired him but they did

the maoster:

simcor:

Pretty much what Tommy Robinson said on breakfast tv this morning and ended up in a slanging match with Piers Morgan

Couple of muslims have been arrested in a car last hour or so not even a mile from the van hire place. Armed police, helicopter out no ■■■■■■■ around. Where have they travelled from and where the ■■■■ were they going■■?

Uk is ■■■■■■ up!

ValleysTrucker:
Couple of muslims have been arrested in a car last hour or so not even a mile from the van hire place. Armed police, helicopter out no [zb] around. Where have they travelled from and where the [zb] were they going■■?

Pretty much sums up stupidity of epic proportions doesn’t it? “I know, this company hired the van that the nutter used, lets go firebomb it!” That’s akin to Berliners attacking the Scania factory after the tard drove a truck into the market.