What car

Daughter needs a car to transport 4 adults , possibly wheelchair , shopping etc , she has a 3 door fiesta which isn’t big enough and not practical , likes fords so looked at eco sport but not really much bigger , suggested juke ( had 2 ) , mocha but she said juke was a bit of a pain to park in Victoria centre notts ( she’s very small ) , so running out of ideas .
Anyone any suggestions ? Ta
Nb was looking at citreeon c3 Picasso , but not really sure it’s any different to mocha .

S-max if she likes Fords

OVLOV JAY:
S-max if she likes Fords

The 1.6 eco boost job done.I guess that’s what I’ll also replace the Zafira with as I’m not being lumbered with the choice now of 1.4 or diesel take it or leave it.

I hate to say this but the wifes Honda jazz is like the tardis easy 4 adults room in back for wheel chair, rear seats fold flat to form estate or bottoms lift up for right across access, all the toys inc air con auto with flappy steering wheel, etc good on fuel and cheap to insure, this is not an exciting thing to drive but does everything you would want at a fraction of the cost,

4 adults wheelchair and shopping?

She needs a Berlingo, or VW CaddyMax, vut if the wheelchair will fold up reasonably small, try the Jazz as suggested above, it really is a very good Tardis like car.

OVLOV JAY:
S-max if she likes Fords

She struggled with juke in Victoria centre so thin s- max would be even worse :open_mouth: :wink:

hotel magnum:
I hate to say this but the wifes Honda jazz is like the tardis easy 4 adults room in back for wheel chair, rear seats fold flat to form estate or bottoms lift up for right across access, all the toys inc air con auto with flappy steering wheel, etc good on fuel and cheap to insure, this is not an exciting thing to drive but does everything you would want at a fraction of the cost,

I did mention one of these as women across road has one and seems to be able to fit her / daughter/ grand kids / pushchairs in it ok

Juddian:
4 adults wheelchair and shopping?

She needs a Berlingo, or VW CaddyMax, vut if the wheelchair will fold up reasonably small, try the Jazz as suggested above, it really is a very good Tardis like car.

Yea , this is why I suggested citreeon c3 Picasso ( mov type thing )

Well daughters fiesta St isn’t suitable for what she needs anymore , fiesta St we got Mrs a couple of weeks ago she doesn’t like so has gone back to her old car , so 2x fiesta St surplus to requirements , :unamused: , so we’re going to have to sit down and have a serious sort out this time , can’t keep changing cars every 5 mins , costs money .
Thanks for suggestion ( bar ) .

Looks like

1. Mrs update her car to newer version of what she has
  2. Daughter likes her sporty cars so we’re thinking as she got on ok with 2 x jukes I had other than parking in Victoria centre notts ( can be solved by boyfriend getting off his ■■■ and watching her in ) a Nismo juke , sporty and she said other jukes did job ok .
    3 me, well other than the 30 k price tag I’d love a focus rs in nitrous blue , black wheels , tints , do really like them , but 30k for a Ford Focus , if they held there value like mk2 I’d probally go for it

I developed a new web site recently soley for women drivers but it’s no bloody good … it keeps crashing !
Seriously though women and cars get my back up, about ten days ago my uver arf decided that she fancied a change fron her 5th beetle for something else and she found a 08 plate 1.5 Renault Clio diesel she liked so I went and bought it for her. Now here comes the annoying bit … second day of having it after putting £53.50 worth of fuel in it the sun came out so she decided to use her Beetle with the roof down, and the poxy Clio hasn’t been used since cos now she wants to keep the VW !! :imp:

raymundo:
I developed a new web site recently soley for women drivers but it’s no bloody good … it keeps crashing !
Seriously though women and cars get my back up, about ten days ago my uver arf decided that she fancied a change fron her 5th beetle for something else and she found a 08 plate 1.5 Renault Clio diesel she liked so I went and bought it for her. Now here comes the annoying bit … second day of having it after putting £53.50 worth of fuel in it the sun came out so she decided to use her Beetle with the roof down, and the poxy Clio hasn’t been used since cos now she wants to keep the VW !! :imp:

Yea I know how you feel , Mrs has gone back to her car and I’m left with st , it’s fun but it’s a young kids car , daughter said hers doesn’t suit so
She txt me about anything from a ecosport ford - a 3 series m- sport
Bmw

Strewth, this thread should be renamed ‘‘the spoiled wives/girlfiends/daughters club’’ :smiling_imp: :open_mouth:

Would only need one reply: hopefully to be seen by young, or not so young, chaps recoiling in horror from the materialistic perma unsatisfied :laughing: (don’t take this all that seriously :wink: ) that are being churned out by the million in our ruined PC western lands, and wondering if there is another answer :bulb:

there is, look southeast young man, and i don’t mean bloody Ipswich or Faversham, go about another thousand miles and you start to find a different mindset where passionate loyal warm and caring natures are still to be found, and where materialism and the belief in magic money trees isn’t maybe quite so ingrained in the fair maidens, trust me you will never look back :sunglasses: