Who's fault is this

Mrs new car , so we went and viewed the car and she decided it was the car for her, we didn’t test drive it as I knowvwhat the like as I’ve drove my daughters x2 she’s had , Mrs didn’t want to go for a test drive as she doesn’t know the roads in Leicester City centre , but she has drove my daughters most recent St a few times
So pick up car and I drive the car back to where she knows and then she gets in to drive but she says the seats to low even when adjusted ,says daughter is higher ( could that be seat covers on daughters ) , so she seems fine on a- roads , but once she gets into our town she doesn’t seem so happy then parks in supermarket car park , and says I don’t like this at all , I’m not comfortable and I can’t see , I’ll have my car back .
Now she can have her car back as I traded mine in and was having hers ( daughter kicked off at time as she used mine a lot , suv diesel , as cheap to run and comfortable and didn’t want me to get rid ) but that leaves me with the St , not the end of the world , fun ,but I like my comfort .
So who’s faults this mess , daughters saying it’s mine for trading my car in for mum to have a new one , Mrs says it’s mine for buying a car from a area she can’t test drive the car as she doesn’t know the roads ( even though she never said anything at the time ) , or Inthink its the Mrs for not being prepared to give it time to gell with the car .
Nb ive drove it and as far as I can tell it drives just like my girl :confused: , but she’s not having it :unamused:

Since this involves your wife and daughter it’s clearly your fault.

Sent from my LG-K100 using Tapatalk

Schoolgirl error on your wife’s part I’m afraid…should of driven if if only around the block,“doesn’t know the roads” is bollox…could of drive it 500 yards turned round and come back

Oh come on dozy, this is a ■■■■ poor attempt.

images-11.jpg

YOU’RE A MAN THEY’RE BOTH WOMEN , SO ONLY ONE LOGICAL ANSWER
YOU ARE

Who in their right mind would buy a car without a test drive in it first ffs ■■ :unamused: , well apart from me of course …

It’s TNUK’s fault for allowing this continual pish to continue :slight_smile:

Don’t believe this in the slightest. I can’t believe that dozy has a wife. Lol

Sent from Platform 9 3/4

Well it gets worse , Mrs doesn’t want the blue one , daughter now says as she can’t use my old car , the White ones not suitable