Bit of a long shot

any of you lads around ipswich way know of a middle aged half german bird who has 2 pomeranian dogs?

i know it sounds daft but shes been stalkin me over 4 yrs now ,online messages ramping up to notes left sellotaped under a table where i eat and all sorts and iv not ever seen her . iv started to THINK iv shrugged her off this year but if ever youv been stalked youll know its not nice. i bleve she has 2 of those dogs

corij:
any of you lads around ipswich way know of a middle aged half german bird who has 2 pomeranian dogs?

i know it sounds daft but shes been stalkin me over 4 yrs now ,online messages ramping up to notes left sellotaped under a table where i eat and all sorts and iv not ever seen her . iv started to THINK iv shrugged her off this year but if ever youv been stalked youll know its not nice. i bleve she has 2 of those dogs

tell her to pm me.i like a challenge…and when your eating,why do you always feel about under the table?.looking for chewing gum,or wiping old bogeys?

corij:

56143041.jpg

this woman is a pro at stalkin. im the sort thats easy prey,i mean if you asked me where i work or live id tell yer

2 years ago i had an idea,got in touch with a local PI on facebook, paid a 30 quid initial fee he told me its not an easy one wanted 300 notes next stage. then i suddenly thought hang on ,now its me doin the stalkin,so i called a halt to that idea.

i cant tell u how much its bothered me, i mean its not as if her messages are nasty, tho they got nasty when i told her id got a PI on the case. all i wanted/want to know is who it is. or maybe i dont, what would you do ? just get a grip and move on?

course in an ideal world its some ■■■■ looker likely isnt more like a fat ol crone sat at home with mum

images-24.jpg

If only Dipper Dave was still commenting, I’m sure he would have “sorted” her out for you.

corij:

You do realise there are laws on stalking. Now I know it normally only applies when women are the victims, but if you have the digital evidence, it may be worth getting plod involved.

So this wasn’t you on jezza

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think this is stalking you

mdourish:

That’s one fenny stunning bird…cooooor

corij:
this woman is a pro at stalkin. im the sort thats easy prey,i mean if you asked me where i work or live id tell yer

2 years ago i had an idea,got in touch with a local PI on facebook, paid a 30 quid initial fee he told me its not an easy one wanted 300 notes next stage. then i suddenly thought hang on ,now its me doin the stalkin,so i called a halt to that idea.

i cant tell u how much its bothered me, i mean its not as if her messages are nasty, tho they got nasty when i told her id got a PI on the case. all i wanted/want to know is who it is. or maybe i dont, what would you do ? just get a grip and move on?

course in an ideal world its some ■■■■ looker likely isnt more like a fat ol crone sat at home with mum

So you are a div then??

biggriffin:

mdourish:

Need a skinfull tho

photobond.jpg heres one of her images she uses iv wondered is this actually her / theres others she uses likely pulled from the net most always of a pretty blond woman

iv realized her modus operandii is to comment on someones comment on youtube or facebook and see if theres a reply-thats the hook . i now know this is called fishing/ catfishing

mdourish:

biggriffin:

mdourish:

Need a skinfull tho

At least you wouldn’t need to look for a bottle opener.

Has she never heard of Corrective Dentistry ffs? :open_mouth:
With that set of Hampsteads she could eat an apple through a letterbox.

yt03:

corij:

So you are a div then??

yeh i am ! thats why iv not been able to catch her . it really rankles with me that i never found out who it is. one time i was driving thru ipswich pulled away from the lights and my phone rang she had just seen me and was ringing to tell me saw me at the lights . thats how i know for sure she is local. what it is is like when a cat plays with a mouse, gets fun doing it . shortly after that call she had changed her number . its galling - thats why i posted on here, sudden idea what about those 2 dogs praps someone knows them on sight

corij:

yt03:

corij:

So you are a div then??

yeh i am ! thats why iv not been able to catch her . it really rankles with me that i never found out who it is. one time i was driving thru ipswich pulled away from the lights and my phone rang she had just seen me and was ringing to tell me saw me at the lights . thats how i know for sure she is local. what it is is like when a cat plays with a mouse, gets fun doing it . shortly after that call she had changed her number . its galling - thats why i posted on here, sudden idea what about those 2 dogs praps someone knows them on sight

Worrying stuff…

The photo of the lady with bad choppers, on the JK show is a famous pop star called Justine Beaver .
You wouldn’t want a BJ from that, one bite, maimed for life .

you should think yourself lucky,i thought only celebrities had stalkers,celebs themselves say you are not famous unless you have your own regular stalker,is she decent though,or have you actually seen her