Better than dozy

how about a thread to see who can have a post similar to the banal irrelevant mush that gets posted here.
heres mine.
i was filling up with diesel today and another driver had a nice pair of boots on so i asked him where he got them and he told me his sister bought them for him as a birthday present so he didnt know.then he said cheerio.
they were black ones with shiny toes,would anyone know where i can get a pair as i lost my old ones when stobarts shifted out my truck last weekend.

Parked in layby for the night,about ten min later a fellow in a white van pulls up,hey mate dont be parking ere you will get robbed, so i says were can i park round ere, he said follow me.i did and we end up at a caravan park , nice place , any way he let me sleep in a caravan ,gave me beet all night and said the truck will be safe ere great im thinking, any way cut a long story short what can i say to me boss

You need to end it with Ta sorry :blush:

discoman:
You need to end it with Ta sorry :blush:

:smiley: :smiley:

I was collecting a load for amazon this morning, gave security all my details and when i checked my gate pass my destination had changed to Donstable and my ref number now had a D where it was B before. Been sat on this bay all day while warehouse was looking for my load, boss just rang to say night driver is waiting for my truck but im not loaded yet and i need 9 hour off before i go back, just waiting deliveroo to bring me a Chicken Shawarma and a box of chalk

Finished early today and needed adbloo, but notised that the hose is long. I parked close and then parked far, but the hose is long anyway :unamused: Anyone else had problums :question:
Can I cut the hose or try somewhere else :bulb:

Ta.

eagerbeaver:
Finished early today and needed adbloo, but notised that the hose is long. I parked close and then parked far, but the hose is long anyway :unamused: Anyone else had problums :question:
Can I cut the hose or try somewhere else :bulb:

Ta.

:smiley: :smiley: Nice one Beaver spellings good but grammar need work, looks too good to me, or maybe I need to reread some of my posts :smiley:

dieseldog999:
how about a thread to see who can have a post similar to the banal irrelevant mush that gets posted here.
heres mine.
i was filling up with diesel today and another driver had a nice pair of boots on so i asked him where he got them and he told me his sister bought them for him as a birthday present so he didnt know.then he said cheerio.
they were black ones with shiny toes,would anyone know where i can get a pair as i lost my old ones when stobarts shifted out my truck last weekend.

The Army ? Lol :laughing:

chloelovesfur:

dieseldog999:
heres mine.

The Army ? Lol :laughing:

id think he would struggle to get into the salvation army.
they hold the h&s inductions for what way up to hold the tin on sat mornings and he wouldnt be wanting to go in… :slight_smile:

id think he would struggle to get into the salvation army.
they hold the h&s inductions for what way up to hold the tin on sat mornings and he wouldnt be wanting to go in… :slight_smile:

Bless him !

What should I do? I tipped in a quiet industrial estate on Monday and found a parking place next too a pub, swimming pool and supermarket. I checked my times and had 7 minutes driving left so I bashed on to a layby on a dual carriageway. I thought of I filled my card I’d make Grantham on Tuesday night for a steak. ■■■■■■■ boss who used to be my best pal changed my work and I got sent to Manchester. I ate my last strawberry last night and I’m now worried where I’ll end up tonight. I have no money left because the driver I met on Tuesday asked if I had a hard hat he could borrow.i didn’t but lent him 60 quid to buy one. I haven’t seen him since. Think he was in a white scania. Today I’m delivering B to E then back to C. I know there is a shop ool pass. Will they give me a sandwich? I need two sandwiches because I’ve been told I’m a couple short of a picnic.

Ta.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

happysack:
What should I do? I tipped in a quiet industrial estate on Monday and found a parking place next too a pub, swimming pool and supermarket. I checked my times and had 7 minutes driving left so I bashed on to a layby on a dual carriageway. I thought of I filled my card I’d make Grantham on Tuesday night for a steak. [zb] boss who used to be my best pal changed my work and I got sent to Manchester. I ate my last strawberry last night and I’m now worried where I’ll end up tonight. I have no money left because the driver I met on Tuesday asked if I had a hard hat he could borrow.i didn’t but lent him 60 quid to buy one. I haven’t seen him since. Think he was in a white scania. Today I’m delivering B to E then back to C. I know there is a shop ool pass. Will they give me a sandwich? I need two sandwiches because I’ve been told I’m a couple short of a picnic.

Ta.

Poor effort, no mention of a tri :laughing:

I’m delivering to Asda at Poole on Friday anybody got a postcode and street name for me please ? Are they quick to tip ? What time do they open as I want to be home by 13.00 hrs Friday lunchtime as I’m away the weekend ? Can I overnight in their yard ? Has anybody been there before if so can you tell me the best way in please ? Their turning circle looks tight is it do able ?

Anyone know the way to my bosses house? Every Friday I get a 15 and stuck out til Saturday… when I get home on Sunday my neighbour always says have you bought a new car?. Ta

discoman:
Anyone know the way to my bosses house? Every Friday I get a 15 and stuck out til Saturday… when I get home on Sunday my neighbour always says have you bought a new car?. Ta

Lucky Misses ! Tar !

managed to get to the polling station today. I think I’ll for for Jeremy Corbyn. Me and the Mrs appeared on his tv program once when I got my sat nav stolen. That Dianne Abbott is great too. She talks a lot of sense. But why does a home need a secretary? Is polling other work or can I stick it on break?

Ta

isnt it just so sad that all these posts are all relevant to varying degrees■■?.. :confused:

Been sent into B&Q at Radlett for a load of Baked Beans for John Lewis at Milton Keynes. Turned out the load is in Argos at Lutterworth and I’m out of time in 9 minutes. Will I make it, or shall I head for Clackett Lane? Typically my mate has dropped his tri in Lincoln and only has a one hit Grantham and finish. Anyway, is Redruth-Maidstone-Preston-Grantham doable on a ten? Tomorrow is my 7th card and does anyone know who’s taking on in my road?

Ta

Typical, I have been stitched up again like a kipper .
Full load of glider engines has been rejected, the chimp on the gatehouse wouldn’t let me in for two hours aa I only had trainers on and had to walk to the shoe shop to buy work boots.
No likey, no lighty, no booty.
Went to the shop, told can’t come in to look at shoes with no hi viz on.
In case the shelves and racks fall down and they can’t see me .
Dropped glider engine trailer.
Now will load twenty two tons of hanging meat and twenty tons of steel on the floor on the same trailer.
Planners said a tad heavy but craic on up the a 75 to make the boat.
Never late in a v 8.

I don’t do fire extinguishers or Fridays too! Ta. :grimacing: