Worst swear word

Is it ■■■■ or ■■■■ or ■■■■ or ■■■■?

Bloody facebook comment ffs … :unamused:

it’s gotta be ZB.

Phat [zb]

My brother - he’s a swear word -
(True story - names changed)

Kevin, my older brother, (a bachelor), had 3 children by 2 different mothers, and failed to acknowledge or accept any responsibility for any of them.

Many years later, the mother of the eldest child, (a girl), (Steph), sought a paternity order and brother was ordered by the court to provide DNA. This confirmed that he was the father. He had to pay ‘maintenance’.

The mother of second child, (Karen, (another girl), and third child, (David,( a boy), found out about the first mother and child and tackled him about it. He admitted it. He has made no contribution towards the bringing up of children 2 and 3.
The children are now 36, 25 and 19.
First girl has a 16 year old son, (Bob), - brother’s grandson! I knew nothing of these children until 6 years ago, (29 march 2011), when Karen the (then) 18 years old daughter of mother of children 2 & 3 approached me in the street and asked if my name was George.
I said that it was. She then said that her name was (Karen) - she was my niece - she was (Kevin’s) daughter. We spent some wonderful time talking and agreed to meet up.
She had known who I was for some years as her mother had pointed me out to her and told her that I was Kevin’s brother. Mother told her that she wasn’t to speak to me as I would not be happy about it.
Gob smacked!!!

We have been uncle and niece ever since - and great friends. I have met her brother David .
Karen hadn’t met (Steph), and her son Bob until last year. They (and me) met up. They have since met up on a couple of further occasions and keep in touch on the www thingy.
For me, the Saddest thing is that my mum went to her grave not knowing that her eldest son had given her three wonderful grand-children and a great grand-son.
We all agree that my brother is an odd ball and that he is a … PILLOCK!!!

I used to have a brother in law (his sister and I are divorced ) who was like your brother , as a father and a grandfather I think its his loss and the kids are better off without him .

TROOPER 8011:
My brother - he’s a swear word -
(True story - names changed)

Kevin, my older brother, (a bachelor), had 3 children by 2 different mothers, and failed to acknowledge or accept any responsibility for any of them.

Many years later, the mother of the eldest child, (a girl), (Steph), sought a paternity order and brother was ordered by the court to provide DNA. This confirmed that he was the father. He had to pay ‘maintenance’.

The mother of second child, (Karen, (another girl), and third child, (David,( a boy), found out about the first mother and child and tackled him about it. He admitted it. He has made no contribution towards the bringing up of children 2 and 3.
The children are now 36, 25 and 19.
First girl has a 16 year old son, (Bob), - brother’s grandson! I knew nothing of these children until 6 years ago, (29 march 2011), when Karen the (then) 18 years old daughter of mother of children 2 & 3 approached me in the street and asked if my name was George.
I said that it was. She then said that her name was (Karen) - she was my niece - she was (Kevin’s) daughter. We spent some wonderful time talking and agreed to meet up.
She had known who I was for some years as her mother had pointed me out to her and told her that I was Kevin’s brother. Mother told her that she wasn’t to speak to me as I would not be happy about it.
Gob smacked!!!

We have been uncle and niece ever since - and great friends. I have met her brother David .
Karen hadn’t met (Steph), and her son Bob until last year. They (and me) met up. They have since met up on a couple of further occasions and keep in touch on the www thingy.
For me, the Saddest thing is that my mum went to her grave not knowing that her eldest son had given her three wonderful grand-children and a great grand-son.
We all agree that my brother is an odd ball and that he is a … PILLOCK!!!

:blush: You cant say the intimate part of the female anatomy word in Canada lol, it causes great offence oh ■■■■ just opened up a 45 gallon drum of worms here without thinking of the children ho hummmmmmmmmmmmm.■■■■ me :blush: .

mozzy666:
:oops: You cant say the intimate part of the female anatomy word in Canada lol, it causes great offence oh [zb] just opened up a 45 gallon drum of worms here without thinking of the children ho hummmmmmmmmmmmm.[zb] me :blush: .

Saw him live in Eastbourne and met him after. Lovely down to earth bloke and very funny.
Would post link to YouTube but might incur the wrath of the mods.