FACEBOOK

I have been denied entry to facebook…a page has shown up asking me for proof of the name i use. they already have my correct details on my profile ( which only i can access ) and the name i use is not on any official documents i hold…yet they want me to up-load my proof of name…looks like its goodbye to FB from now on.

Submit your documents
We ask everyone on Facebook to use the name that they go by in everyday life so that friends know who they’re connecting with.
Please provide identification that displays the name you’d like to confirm and use publicly on Facebook. Keep in mind that if you confirm a name other than the one currently on your profile, the name on your profile may be automatically updated with the name you confirm.
Learn more about why we require ID verification and the different types of ID we accept below.
Your ID
Save as JPEGs if possible. You may attach up to 3 files.
Choose File
Choose File
Choose File
What types of ID does Facebook accept?
How do I upload my ID to Facebook?
What happens to my ID after I send it to Facebook?

They clear your bank a/c out

Fakebook…

Membership is entirely optional. It’s not required by law, it won’t give you enlightenment and it’s fast becoming an unaccountable and uncontrollable monster.

Just ditch it and get your life back.

Double post…

yourhavingalarf:
Fakebook…

Membership is entirely optional. It’s not required by law, it won’t give you enlightenment and it’s fast becoming an unaccountable and uncontrollable monster.

+1

Why anyone uses it is beyond me! Absolutely pointless.

I’ve survived just such a leftie on-line assassination attempt about six weeks ago.

It works like this:

(1) A leftie realizes your net name is not your real name, and complains to facebook that you hold an account under a false identity, which is against their rules.
(2) Facebook gets you to upload private documents, which you can either refuse to do and get your account deleted or fulfill the full terms of their data mine attempt - and give them everything, especially your actual “Make ID theft possible” material like Birth Certificates, Passports, et al.

(3)… Or you can refuse both, and argue as I did that as a standing member of the on-line community known under this handle for over 30 years now - I am not subject to such attempts from the Left to bully me off the web using facebook’s flawed T&Cs to bring weaponized trolling to bear. :bulb: :sunglasses: :grimacing:

I disconnected my following of “Britain is the People” and “Red Labour” - seeing as they are the ones wanting my on-line demise. They would come around and “sort me out”, but alas - they couldn’t glean my home name and address from my public facebook information.

In the post-information era, it’s “OK” to do if you can do it, and “banned” only if you comply.

This means at present, it’s possible to bully people from exercising free speech to no comeback BUT not possible to bully a warped idealogy masquerading as a faith - into ceasing and desisting the murder of innocents in their collective name. :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

truckyboy:
I have been denied entry to facebook…

Lucky man ! I would stick with it :slight_smile:

The account I have that I never use isn’t my real name, and if they are going to start requiring real names. I can’t see me ever logging on again…

F em! [emoji13]

Sent via TPN, so it’s either lost, damaged or late…

I’m on FB, mainly shipping sites but also local buying & selling groups and have managed to earn a fair few quid doing local deliveries for people who don’t have access to a van which goes a long way to pay for it’s upkeep and the insurances. And I have a decent mileage rate and minimum job price, I have had the … ‘’ but I only paid £X for it, cant you do it any cheaper ?‘’ my reply ‘nope, sorry, let me know if you change your mind ! Bye.’

GBPub:

yourhavingalarf:
Fakebook…

+1

Why anyone uses it is beyond me! Absolutely pointless.

Well, Facebook is very similar to TruckNet really, social media. It’s just more aimed at communicating with family and friends than with other truck drivers.

I use it to post photos and news of my narrowboating travels which some people are interested in, and also to message friends and family, as I find using a keyboard a lot easier than texting on a mobile phone.

I’m on facetube, I also use a false name as I’m quite critical of customers I go to. I originally tried to register as Peter File, it wouldn’t let me. Apparently my next choice of Hugh Janus was also not acceptable, so now I have another bogus name and weird profile photo too.

the maoster:
I’m on facetube, I also use a false name as I’m quite critical of customers I go to. I originally tried to register as Peter File, it wouldn’t let me. Apparently my next choice of Hugh Janus was also not acceptable, so now I have another bogus name and weird profile photo too.

Ben Dover [emoji3] [emoji3] [emoji3]

the maoster:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think Daniel Druff, Phillip McCrackin, Michael Hunt, Khamin Meimauf, Ahmn Ghannakam, and even John Thomas were all gone as well. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :sunglasses:

Winseer:

the maoster:

I think Daniel Druff, Phillip McCrackin, Michael Hunt, Khamin Meimauf, Ahmn Ghannakam, and even John Thomas were all gone as well. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :sunglasses:

I got frustrated when my attempt to register as Dirk Thrust was denied, so eventually settled for the more mundane Dirk Smith. I constantly trawl t’interweb for ridiculous profile pictures too.

Not really the same as the OP is talking about but I’ve just had an email that claims to be from Facebook with a link to fix a logging in problem.

It looks like you’re having trouble with logging in to Facebook. Just click the button below and we’ll log you in.

Needless to say the link goes to a web page asking you to put in your old password :unamused:

Obviously I went over to Facebook and logged in without any problem.

The email was from “Facebook security@facebookmail.com”.

Having said that, although I have a Facebook account I never used it anyway.

Big brother…

You guys are letting him in gratis.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-39947942

Winseer:

the maoster:

Iver hardy

Thanks for the answers folks…i tried to log in again and still they refuse to let me in. So i copied my D/L, covered up everything except my name…so it just said…Driving licence and my name…they then said Sorry its not good enough…so i then copied it again…this time covering up my address…this time i am waiting for a response…it does however seem a genuine account as its signed Facebook.com…anyway, after this i wont bother again, the only other alternative i can see is to open another account, but i was wondering that since the terrorist bombings, if facebook want to be able to have only genuine members and genuine names so as to know who is on their site…but then in the back of my mind, i think my genuine name was in my profile which only me or F/B can access…if my computer was hacked, then i couldnt be writing this…i am very wary having been in the past scammed out of £1800, which was eventually re-paid by my bank, so am very careful and sceptical now…