Reported explosion at Manchester Arena

Sad to hear there has been confirmed deaths and injured at an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester arena.

Thought go out to those who have lost their lives and or been injured and the crews having to deal with the aftermath.

Nothing confirmed yet as to the cause of the “loud bang” but as usual people on GMP twitter feed are saying its a Muslim terrorist act when we don’t know anything yet other than there was an explosion.

Hopefully it’s not a terrorist attack although possibly likely being a crowded venue but there could be other explanations.

Sad that people have lost their lives whilst out enjoying a concert.

google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co … p/40007886

19 dead. Police themselves say it terrorist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pickandmix:
19 dead. Police themselves say it terrorist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They didn’t say it was terrorism related until later on. Last I heard they were treating it as a terrorism act and a controlled explosion was carried out on a suspect device which apparently turned out to be clothing.

CNN are saying suicide bomber.

Death toll now stands at 21 (BBC radio 8am news).

It’s high time we had a sea change in our attitudes with how we deal with these cavemen.

the maoster:
Death toll now stands at 21 (BBC radio 8am news).

It’s high time we had a sea change in our attitudes with how we deal with these cavemen.

22 now and quite a few missing…

but did you read all the article about the fake news you posted?

politifact.com/truth-o-meter … l-islam-t/

Also seems everyone is helping out regardless of race/colour/creed

Enoch Powell - Rivers of Blood

As true today as it was 49 years ago.

Stanley Knife:

+1 Definitely need a like button on this forum …

You won’t defeat Islamic fundamentalists until you defeat left wing liberalism

It really does not help with the mass journalism all trying to get the most sensationalist story to report on the terrible news. This is giving the terrorists what they want publicity and maximum hysteria over events like this.

Again naming people who have died already should not be allowed, I know generally they don’t release identities until the family have been informed, but it reaches further than the direct family, friends/colleagues/schools/colleges who end hearing about someone they know in the media, families need time to deal with the aftermath and in times of high stress and grief can’t let everyone know what has happened.

Journalism plays too big a part these days, it’s never about reporting the facts and stuff people need to know and keeping it a to a minimum. Same goes for constantly showing footage from people’s phones of the explosion and people panicking, no one needs to keep seeing that sort of thing.

Then on top of that, you get the people who think it’s cool to film bad things all the time and try and get their 5 minutes of fame when people have died and people are in grief.

Yes don’t get me wrong phone footage and CCTV footage may be important as to what happened and who was behind it etc, but that should be left to the authorities to use it not shared with the world.

I hope those affected can come to terms with what has happened and people can be left to grieve in peace but they will still be hounded by the press for stories, it’s all just so sad.

OVLOV JAY:

this^^^. As usual the white indiginous population is expected to keep quiet while our spineless, hand wringing “leaders” spout forth about unity and not showing hatred to a certain religion which this suicide bomber undoubtedley followed :unamused:. the chief constable of Manchester even stresses the fact that any comment against this certain religion will be jumped upon! Hasn’t he more important things to be worrying about right now!. The multicultural experiment foisted on us by Blair and co and carried on by successive governments aided and abetted by the BBC and left leaning press has failed and we are now seeing the price being paid.

While I have zero sympathy for the piece of crap who blew himself up, I can’t help noticing he was only 22, the same age as my youngest lad.
What gets in these young guys minds to go out and do something like this, and how the hell does maiming for life and killing young kids further their cause exactly…whatever that may be. :open_mouth:

Deepest sympathies to all involved in this horrible event,from this side of the pond.

GOG47:

OVLOV JAY:

this^^^. As usual the white indiginous population is expected to keep quiet while our spineless, hand wringing “leaders” spout forth about unity and not showing hatred to a certain religion which this suicide bomber undoubtedley followed :unamused:. the chief constable of Manchester even stresses the fact that any comment against this certain religion will be jumped upon! Hasn’t he more important things to be worrying about right now!. The multicultural experiment foisted on us by Blair and co and carried on by successive governments aided and abetted by the BBC and left leaning press has failed and we are now seeing the price being paid.

Agree with every word.

robroy:
. . . and how the hell does maiming for life and killing young kids further their cause exactly.

Because they were at a concert, seen as the work of the devil according to their religion or, at least, their interpretation of it.

“Sharia law is greatly beneficial for the UK”

“this has nothing to do with the great religion of Islam.”

Theresa May after the last Islamic assault on this country’s way of life.

ISIS statement claiming responsibility:

“With Allah’s grace and support, a soldier of the Khilafah managed to place explosive devices in the midst of the gatherings of the Crusaders in the British city of Manchester, in revenge for Allah‘s religion, in an endeavour to terrorise the mushrikin, and in response to their transgressions against the lands of the Muslims. The explosive devices were detonated in the shameless concert arena, resulting in 30 Crusaders being killed and 70 others being wounded. And what comes next will be more severe on the worshippers of the Cross and their allies, by Allah’s permission. And all praise is due to Allah, Lord of the creation.”

There can be no appeasing of people with thoughts like this. They will carry on until their last breath. But our spineless politicians and wet liberal authorities and media will pander to their every whim.

Latest reports on the attack.

"Youngest victim now aged 6 lost both legs " poor kid out for a concert and this happens.

Time for the politicians to stop ■■■■■ footing about and stop thinking about votes and tell it how it is,they represent us aswell not just the stinking goat shaggers they think will keep them I’m their overpaid “job” get real and join the real world.

raymundo:

Stanley Knife:

+1 Definitely need a like button on this forum …

• another 1…wheres the like button.

COINCIDENTALLY…ALMOST 1 YEAR AGO THIS HAPPENED TO MAKE ME SPEW AT THE SPINLESS MANCS PLOD.

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ … o-11311008

allegedly there are 3,000 terror related suspect’s living and being monitored in this country, does anybody think like me that it 's time for internment or would that upset the loony left too much .