Fidgit spinner /roller

heard about these things on the telly, some kids use these in schools to keep them in line apparently, so what about the ones who don’t have one but are distracted by the others some which have flashing lights built in, I thought I had better investigate so bought the roller one and I have to say it does reduce the amount of anxiety and stress whilst in use but some of this returns when I have to park it away from my garage best £180 grand I spent in a long time.

quote … ''best £180 grand I spent in a long time … ■■?

£180,000.00 !! WTF have you bought ■■

A roller the silver lady the Royce of them all

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk

hotel magnum:
. . . some kids use these in schools to keep them in line apparently

Designed specifically for kids with Autism and ADHD, of which my grandson suffers from both, to act as a means of concentrating their minds hence stopping them from fidgeting. Thankfully he is at an age where his teachers understand the benefit he gains from it and therefore don’t allow these things in school apart from the kids they are designed for. Unfortunately elder Autism/ADHD children in higher schools don’t benefit from the understanding of less informed teachers and have had them banned from school en bloc, resulting in their anxieties increasing and their fidgeting returning.

These are not toys to those they were designed for.

here here takes my mind off my schmecle I think :open_mouth:

Those things are on sale everywhere, yet I’ve not actually seen anybody use one.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

newmercman:
Those things are on sale everywhere, yet I’ve not actually seen anybody use one.

Because as with everything these days MSM and Social Media blow everything out of proportion, and the sheeples fall in line and bleat in unison. Whatever happened to the people just watching Corrie or Eastenders for their weekly dose of drama?

My Youngest is on the Spectrum, not high up but he is registered, he however has no interest (or hasn’t voiced one) in the spinners, he does have other fidget toys of which there are an abundance of (not overly highlighted by the dramatards though apparently)

A friend had her kids in her late 30s, one of hers is prone to uncontrollable outbursts, not a naughty kid outburst, but full on meltdowns over the slightest thing, he’s somewhere in between ADHD and Autistic, apparently the spinner keeps him calm when he starts to show signs of a meltdown. Quite clever really, I wonder how they went from being an aid to calm sufferers of ADHD/Autism to being a must have gadget?