The daftest things people do list

Feel free to add to the list, just for a bit of banter, I will kick it off with this :

Car drivers that leave the car engine running , leave the car unlocked, go inside the house to boil the kettle, to defrost their iced up car windscreen, and wonder why someone steals the car !

Car drivers that leave two feet of snow on top of the car roof, and drive around like a German tank commander by peering out of a hole in the view of the windscreen, the size of the hole in a post box , they leave home in such a rush, but do not clear the ice .

Heating on full blast from an overhead fan/blower in a shop, they do this in the summer, utter madness , they do this in the front doorway ?

Lorry drivers that say " I do not do London, I must be home every Friday night, its the Budgies/hamsters or gerbils funeral and I need Tuesday off ." Which messes up the weeks planning .

Wannabe European drivers that jack it in the first week, the glory of the job soon wears off, when they are stuck in a foreign MSA full of 100 EE trucks running their engines for 24 hours, on their 45 hour weekly rest .

Believe everything Dozy says…

toby1234abc:
Feel free to add to the list, just for a bit of banter, I will kick it off with this :

Car drivers that leave the car engine running , leave the car unlocked, go inside the house to boil the kettle, to defrost their iced up car windscreen, and wonder why someone steals the car !
i just take lukewarm water out in a sports bottle from the tap,no need to boil the kettle
Car drivers that leave two feet of snow on top of the car roof, and drive around like a German tank commander by peering out of a hole in the view of the windscreen, the size of the hole in a post box , they leave home in such a rush, but do not clear the ice .

Heating on full blast from an overhead fan/blower in a shop, they do this in the summer, utter madness , they do this in the front doorway ?
its called a heat blanket,forceing hot air down in front of the door is cheaper than having multiple heaters in the store running at all time,the heat blanket keeps the store at a constant temperature and stops hot air escaping when anyone opens the door

Lorry drivers that say " I do not do London, I must be home every Friday night, its the Budgies/hamsters or gerbils funeral and I need Tuesday off ." Which messes up the weeks planning .
spoken like a true transport manager,what?!my drivers have a life…I’m not having that!!
Wannabe European drivers that jack it in the first week, the glory of the job soon wears off, when they are stuck in a foreign MSA full of 100 EE trucks running their engines for 24 hours, on their 45 hour weekly rest .

That’s me that is. I don’t do London, not any more. I must be home every Friday night along with Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. And we haven’t got a budgie, hamster or gerbil left in our house. Dunno what i’m gonna do next time I want a day off :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: