Naked Attraction. TV show

So switched the telly on at 3am to sort of watch whilst getting sorted for work and this was on E4, basically a naked blind date, I’m sure Mary Whitehouse will be turning in her grave :laughing:

Dread to think what the adverts either side of this might be, fortunately i shall never know, phew.

This is not cos i is some sort of prude, far from it, the naked body has never been something that should be unseen in my eyes, but this show sounds like a TV version of those seedy cinemas that some large city’s had where the clientele largely comprised of leering old men wearing macintoshes, and other types there to ‘service or assist’ :open_mouth: , yuk.

We was only talking about this yesterday, we haven’t switched the big telly on in our main living room for probably 3 months, haven’t watched live telly for years, everything we want to watch comes via the internet now sans adverts, as a bonus we never get to see any BBC/chanel no4 output, nor any mainstream ‘news’, no new leftie comedians with their unfunny similar routines, no presenters from the clone factory, and no politically or culturally biased propaganda, bliss :sunglasses:
Mainstream telly can sod right off.

As for Mary Whitehouse, IMHO a much misunderstood woman, she wasn’t necessarily against garbage like this being broadcast in the wee small hours, her main target was the exposure of children to the propaganda of ever lower standards of behaviour, including ■■■■■■ degradation and the moves to make minority relationships mainstream, increasing foul langauage and the constant increasingly nasty violence in programs before the watershed.
The irony of it all is that some of those who might have been critical of Mary Whitehouse, the new fashionable athiests (still rather silent about the religion of peace mind :unamused: ) of their time, and heroes in the eyes of the new lefties who increasingly ruled the media, i wonder if some of those might have been recently convicted of ■■■ offences against minors and others in hysterical legal cases…no hysterical wasn’t a typo :wink:
Funny old world.

I never saw Mary Whitehouse as misunderstood, more of a busy body who tried to insist on inflicting the rest of us her narrow minded opinions. Her opinions were her own, and whilst I’d agree that she is more than entitled to her own opinion I never understood how she tried to force her opinion on the rest of us with absolutely no mandate form anyone else. It made my blood boil to be honest.