Adventurous poos?

Some of you must be the reason every lay-by has at least one Tesco bag with a turd in.

Last night I pulled over on the a38 and there was literally a human ■■■ curb side?

Who is doing this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desypete! :smiley:

Williams9881:
Some of you must be the reason every lay-by has at least one Tesco bag with a turd in.

Last night I pulled over on the a38 and there was literally a human ■■■ curb side?

Who is doing this!

may be it was middle of the night and it was chucking it down and he went under the trailer. I have never took a dump in the cab or a carrier bag in me life, but sometimes you have to go somewhere.

Williams9881:

Who is doing this!

No picture, it didn’t happen. Poor attempt.

I once had a ■■■ in the tipper,as it was on my bucket list.

I always thought Adventurous Poos was Conrad’s brother?

“Conrad Poos und Seine tanzener Zaehne”

Couldn’t use the English one, 'cos it outreached the 3m attention span. :wink:

I once curled one out whilst sat on my donkey jacket on the trailers drawbar in Siberia when it was -20. THAT is an adventurous ■■■.

True story.

Even though I only have a rigid license, and was born after British European trucking was dead…

:laughing:

Winseer:
I always thought Adventurous Poos was Conrad’s brother?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lTMiQsMH1g&list=RD2lTMiQsMH1g&index=1

“Conrad Poos und Seine tanzener Zaehne”

Couldn’t use the English one, 'cos it outreached the 3m attention span. :wink:

…and now for something completely different

Sometimes theres no choice. Ever heard of IBS?

That reminds me…wont be a minute…or two… :smiley:

I pulled into the long load bay at Tebay south on Friday only to discover that someone had indeed decided to leave their very own long load on the kerb. I almost chucked up.

On the adventurous front. I love having an alfresco dump. Always away from prying eyes and always buried or covered. This is the advantage of not being a slave to the motorway network.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Apparently it’s better for you not to do it on a bog standard toilet, squatting is much better than sitting even if its in a lay-by.

So they say, but it sure makes yer thighs ache if you’re constipated …

Sometimes the dangerous ■■■ lets you know it’s now or never,off to first tip in Oxford off the m40 half way down the a34 it had to happen,thankfully it was darkish so layby stopped in,no carrier bag so layby had to be sacrificed done the deed and paperwork.
Tipped back up the a34 looked over saw said ■■■ sticking up like a small pyramid.
Wouldn’t normally but was a do or die moment.

papermonkey:
Sometimes theres no choice. Ever heard of IBS?

This fella aint it?..Why,? …was it him?

Iain-Duncan-Smith-001.jpg

Oh no, thats IDS :blush:

■■?

Ray, that looks like a ■■■■ meal, hope you kept the receipt for a full refund .

raymundo:
■■?

As much as I like black pudding that looks very lonely without the rest of the meal :frowning:

Not my picture but of a mate of mine, that is Lancashire black pud and he swears by it, but I prefer the real stuff … Stornoway ! :slight_smile:

That looks like burnt sausages, the dimensions are all wrong. Black pudding should be about four inches diameter.