Another general election

June the 8th, if she gets the vote tomorrow. What are we predicting? A majority for the tories and pushing on with brexit? I’m going for a Lab/Lib/SNP or any combination coalition and the brakes well and truly on Brexit. Not going to be a good 5 years I think :imp:

Sounds a bit selfish here but which one of those showers of ■■■■ do I vote for to represent me as a member of the working class, and an HGV driver■■?
No? …me either.

No political party represents the working classes anymore

This the Labour that gave people more money to stop at home and do sweet f.a and have everything free so that they become better off than some one who works?, no thanks!!

This clip is very apt youtu.be/K9mrr6ldw7I

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OVLOV JAY:

So why would any of us even bother our arses to vote to further their self centred careers and make them even richer.
Whoever gets in… what’s the difference?
As Roger Daltrey once said…‘‘Meet the new boss, same as the old boss’’

Well ìll be voting the tories. Not gonna waste a vote on UKIP. Labour and Lib Dems are a joke. I voted Brexit so…

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If Labour were to get in (haha) then this country will be further set on the path to doom.

I’ll be voting Tory again. I can see them gaining at least 20 seats.

robroy:

OVLOV JAY:

So why would any of us even bother our arses to vote to further their self centred careers and make them even richer.
Whoever gets in… what’s the difference?
As Roger Daltrey once said…‘‘Meet the new boss, same as the old boss’’

Exactly my fears. The remoaners will be out in force. They’re going to make this a second referendum. That’s why I can see the tories being out on their arses. Remoaners will happily damage the country for 5 years to maintain the europhile status quo :neutral_face:

I will be voting…

Doubt it’ll be for Labour though…

As I think it is them thats created the ‘stay at home on benefits culture’ now

But if we don’t vote, then we can’t moan about who gets in then…

Will this show just how big Theresa’s balls are though too…?

For the past few elections I’ve spoilt my ballot. I’m so disillusioned by modern politicians that I can’t bring myself to support any of them, after all, none of them support me (single, working bloke, no kids). Personally I think voting should be compulsory, but with a " none of the above" box.

I have only 2 considerations when deciding who to vote for:

1. The party that I think will ensure the country is in safe hands.

2. Only vote for a candidate that stand some chance of winning, no point wasting my vote on a rank outsider.

In both cases, in my constituency, it will be the conservatives even though I personally do not like our MP, who just happens to be Home Secretary!

One good thing that the election will do for us, it will almost certainly be the end of Jeremy Corbin!

Brexit is still going to happen…it cannot be reversed…i pray to god CORBYN doesnt get into power…so i will vote for TERESA…shes not doing a bad job…cutting benefits for the workshy, cutting housing benefit so they cannot afford to smoke and drink whilst we pay for it…cutting disabled benefit to those who are able ( i do support genuine cases ) hopefully she will cut million pound houses for Somalis…and reduce child benefit for those who keep knocking them out for some extra cash, and feeding them on beans and chips !!
Teresa is heading in the right direction, our national debt is getting smaller, so all labour will do is get us in deeper…hes already offering £10 increases to secure votes, and some idiots will fall for that. As for Brexit, she is not gonna take any ■■■■, like she says…no deal, is better than a ■■■■ deal, and she wants a deal for everyone…Ukip has already done what it set out to do…at the moment there is only one leading contender fit enough to govern this country…and theyre already in power…long may they continue…

I’ve been saying for ages that her ( Cameron’s ) plan is all about delaying/derailing the Brexit process so that the Cons can create a General election result that confirms the remain agenda in parliament.On that note it’ll predictably be a Con minority government in which all/many of the supposed Brexit Con MP’s are either deselected in favour of remainers,or lose their seats to LibDems,while the remainer Con/Lab/LibDem/SNP alliance then reverses the referendum vote.Meanwhile don’t say it hasn’t already happened in the form of the Richmond Park/Kingston by election in which the LibDems beat Zac Goldsmith on a remain ticket.Farage and with him UKIP having obviously also been silenced and infiltrated by the establishment agenda. :unamused:

truckyboy:
Brexit is still going to happen…it cannot be reversed…i pray to god CORBYN doesnt get into power…so i will vote for TERESA…shes not doing a bad job…cutting benefits for the workshy, cutting housing benefit so they cannot afford to smoke and drink whilst we pay for it…cutting disabled benefit to those who are able ( i do support genuine cases ) hopefully she will cut million pound houses for Somalis…and reduce child benefit for those who keep knocking them out for some extra cash, and feeding them on beans and chips !!
Teresa is heading in the right direction, our national debt is getting smaller, so all labour will do is get us in deeper…hes already offering £10 increases to secure votes, and some idiots will fall for that. As for Brexit, she is not gonna take any [zb], like she says…no deal, is better than a [zb] deal, and she wants a deal for everyone…Ukip has already done what it set out to do…at the moment there is only one leading contender fit enough to govern this country…and theyre already in power…long may they continue…

+200

truckyboy:
Brexit is still going to happen…it cannot be reversed.

Firstly the LibDems and Labour and SNP in addition to the remain Cons like Clark have made it clear they they would reverse/cancel the referendum vote in parliament.While given that predictable majority in parliament how would you stop them.Make no mistake a remain agenda general election explains the delay in implementing Brexit perfectly.

Martin:
One good thing that the election will do for us, it will almost certainly be the end of Jeremy Corbin!

Yeh?
I have no love for Corbin or the Labour Party…but.
Nobody thought that Brexit would take place.
Nobody thought that Trump would become US President.
Could Jeremy Corbin Prime Minister be the hat trick. :bulb:

They predicted that they would call a snap election months ago, so no surprise there. This is because the conservatives current majority isn’t big enough to ensure they get the type of brexit they want. They have several party MPs who are willing to vote against them, they don’t have the full support of the minority parties to ensure they achieve the outcome they want. What they do have is the ideal opportunity to increase their mandate, and with several factors in their favour, they are likely to achieve their goal. Potentially the only way to stop them is for parliament to vote against the suspension of the fixed term parliament act and halting the snap election in its tracks

JaxDemon:
Well ìll be voting the tories. Not gonna waste a vote on UKIP. Labour and Lib Dems are a joke. I voted Brexit so…

If the Cons were for Brexit they would have used the majority they’ve already got in parliament to implement it from the day after the referendum.As opposed to them putting remainers in the no 1 and 2 jobs then using obvious delaying tactics to derail the process until they could call an election which they know will result in a remain Con/Lab/Lib/SNP majority.On the basis that they know the referendum vote can’t be translated into a parliamentary constituency vote,that being a foregone remain majority also in the knowledge that UKIP has obviously been ‘got at’ by the establishment.

As for me I’ll vote UKIP on the basis of there’s nothing now to lose with the Cons acting locally and nationally like LibDem/Labour anyway.