Why you should pay your bill's

youtu.be/pPJ1ANlx274

having the last word. :smiley:

Taking the skip back
But not the guys rubbish
As that would be stealing

Lol, Love it. :laughing:
I bet the guy had the brass neck to call the skip firm and complain about them doing this as well!

Hahhhahhahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Regular occurrence. YouTube is full of these vids. Funny though

Canā€™t fault them really. Wasnā€™t there a case where some skip company did exactly this and were prosecuted for illegally fly tipping? Canā€™t find it just now.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

southportvisiter.co.uk/news/ ā€¦ 606038.amp

Driver-Once-More:
Southport Skip Hire found guilty of fly-tipping - Southport Visiter

Exactly why you have to dump it back on the offenders property

Not convinced, itā€™s a good idea, how ever tempting. Seems to be a lot of scope for blowing up in your face.

good bit of reversing,probably about 3 inches either side,but surely you would pay for a skip before or on delivery I allways have when a skip was needed,i can only assume the guy has paid before so the skip company thought he was good for it,just read the link after posting this if itā€™s the same,if the council who owned the land owed for the skip they should have paid,the skip company may be wrong in doing what they did but surely they were in the right,maybe they should have taken the council to court.

Yesā€¦many, many years ago i did exactly thatā€¦but, you must make sure the waste is completely on the property of the hirer or its classed as fly tipping. Also if the customer was extracting the urine with over loading you put the boom arm down level with the top of the skip & reverse back, hey-presto a level load

truckman020:
good bit of reversing,probably about 3 inches either side,but surely you would pay for a skip before or on delivery I allways have when a skip was needed,i can only assume the guy has paid before so the skip company thought he was good for it,just read the link after posting this if itā€™s the same,if the council who owned the land owed for the skip they should have paid,the skip company may be wrong in doing what they did but surely they were in the right,maybe they should have taken the council to court.

ā€œCourt did not accept that the grassed area formed part of the curtailage of the customerā€™s flatā€ Looks like it was a flat owner who hired the skip, but the council owned the grass surrounding it ?

Why you should pay Billā€™s what, exactly? Does it make any difference if he is in some way related to you (as inferred by use of the possessive determiner)?

OK - Iā€™ll get me coat :wink:

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk