Car wrapping

Had a Nissan primera gt le in mystic chromaflair green ( green/ brown/ purple etc ) loved that car , always attracted attention , colour , mine snapped the cam chain wrecking engine , there too old too get another one so was thinking of getting something like skoda Octavia vrs and getting it wrapped ( seen similar colours on cars at wrapping place in Mansfield , think it was pwpo ( something like that anyway ) .
So anyone had a car wrapped , what were your thoughts on job , would you have it done again ta
Nb Mrs thinks I’m nuts , but it was the one car I miss , took ages too find in that colour ,

Your mrs is correct and most people on here would agree, you are nuts

Who the hell would miss a Nissan Primera? Apart from a sandal wearing cab driver of course. Should be renamed the priuber

looks like the mogadon has worn off early again today :unamused:

OVLOV JAY:
Who the hell would miss a Nissan Primera? Apart from a sandal wearing cab driver of course. Should be renamed the priuber

I had one, and I loved it that much I rammed it up the arse of a Volvo (He had ABS and I didn’t… :laughing:)
My Mrs wasn’t impressed either, it was her insurance! :grimacing:

Put a search in , Nissan primers gt Le in chroma flair , was stunning then and now , I’ll do it one day

dozy:
Put a search in , Nissan primers gt Le in chroma flair , was stunning then and now , I’ll do it one day

Not my cup of tea I must say.

bald bloke:

dozy:

Not my cup of tea I must say.

Looks like a girls car[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Last year in Puerto Banus (Spain)…

Me and my mate wrapped this our selves was quite time consuming and some of the awkward bits were a little rough close up. Was been scraped after a banger rally to Benidorm though
Wraps can look great but I’ve seen some that look awful.