Is anyone a fan of Jeremy Vine? (Poll)

So trundling around in our trucks as we do and him covering the odd traffic/truck related topic, do you make a point of putting Radio 2 on for him?

Personally I wish Tim Vine was an only child… :neutral_face:
I can’t even stand his voice anymore he annoys me that much!

Used to listen to him when I worked days now I’m more of a Graham Torrington kinda guy [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Late night love in a service station on my OWN. Pmsl

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Evil8Beezle:
So trundling around in our trucks as we do and him covering the odd traffic/truck related topic, do you make a point of putting Radio 2 on for him?

Personally I wish Tim Vine was an only child… :neutral_face:
I can’t even stand his voice anymore he annoys me that much!

If I’m not in range of absolute radio or Wave 105 I turn radio off at 12pm and don’t turn it back on till 2pm that’s how much I like him
Same as that Ginger haired Zb

I enjoy Jeremy Vine. I enjoy radio 2 up until Steve Wright comes on. Chatting over every song.

I used to think he was OK,but,like all BBC regulars,the richer he gets,the smugger he gets :smiling_imp:
I caught brief snatches of his show last week,and all I heard was people recounting their experiences of a variety of serious medical conditions …cheered me up no end I can tell you :unamused: :unamused:

At least you can’t see him on Radio 2, unlike when he presents Eggheads. :unamused:

Pete.

Hawksbee and Jacobs on Talksport for me.
Replace Vine with Nicky Campbell I reckon.

Thank god I have my own music to listen to.

robroy:
Hawksbee and Jacobs on Talksport for me.
Replace Vine with Nicky Campbell I reckon.

And Evans with Cox

I always turn R2 over when vine,feltz and the Ginger gob are on…sara cox permanant replacement for he GT is a no brainer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Radio 2 is dead to me, never been the same since Vine replaced a proper presenter dear old Jimmy Young (even if he was a fanboy of Gordon Brown), the demise of Ray Moore and lattery Sir Terry, Radio 2 is but a mere shadow of its former self.

Vine is a prime example of the wishy washy liberal lefty’s which infest the beeb, i couldn’t tell you a single program that the company broadcasts, can’t recall the last time i watched or listened to any of their output, in fact i don’t think we’ve watched live broadcast telly for some years now.
No i lie, we did watch some great comedy last June, seeing the shock dismay and real honest tears on the faces of various presenters and their right on guests over Brexit (how dare us uneducated working class plebs not vote as told by they :laughing: ), then the same faces in anguish again over Trump :sunglasses: , was well worth the year’s licence fee :smiling_imp:…channel No4 and Sky provided equally hilarious viewing of demoralised snowflakes.

I see they have finally put Anneka Rice , who done the 6am Saturday morning show, on the midnight Fri graveyard slot, best place for her. :unamused:
I aint keen on 60s music tbh, but the old pro Tony Blackburn who replaced her slot, makes it quite entertaining, the guy’s a radio legend.

Personally I wish Tim Vine was an only child… :

If I was their father I would be having a serious look at the milkman or coalman there is no way they are brothers

Ok who’s the sad Git ?

robroy:
I see they have finally put Anneka Rice , who done the 6am Saturday morning show, on the midnight Fri graveyard slot, best place for her. :unamused:
I aint keen on 60s music tbh, but the old pro Tony Blackburn who replaced her slot, makes it quite entertaining, the guy’s a radio legend.

Have to agree with Robroy, I caught Tony Blackburn’s show this week & I thought his simple humour was very entertaining…

Jeremy Vine is a complete bell end.Radio 2 is more like radio WI.Vines show is more like a spoof radio show,can’t believe the idiots ringing on are real.Hes funnier than his brother.BBC=Better Back Corbyn.

He sounds completely uneducated on every topic he’s covering in his show, spreads misinformation and gives platform to mouth-breathing idiots who do the same. Usually people who find the Daily Mail to be a reliable and informative source of information. I just plug my phone into the radio and listen to my own music for a bit cause you can sod off if you think I’m listening to R1 or Heart (it’s only that, R4 and Classic we get down here).

I like Ken Bruce and Graham Norton, though, so it’s not all bad on there.

Since Chris Evans fat felts and vine came on to radio 2 it’s gone down the pan big time :unamused:

It annoys me when he interrupts into Ken Bruce around half 11 everyday also. Tbf radio is going down hill, Ken and Simon mayo are ok and Sara Cox needs to take over breakfast.
The Dark Lord isn’t on anymore so my early mornings are now ruined also.

Jimmy Young, who was basically an old time singer, got far more from his guests on that show than Vine ever has. For starters he had actually ‘lived a life’, from wartime and later service with the RAF, through rationing etc and the 1950’s when things were not so good. He had Prime Ministers and other high ranking folk on and got stuck into them until he got an answer, no interupting like Vine does, and he was also polite but firm with them. A sad day when they replaced him in my opinion (which is worth exactly what you paid for it!! :wink: )

Pete.